Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xSupreme_Shadex, Nov 29, 2018.

1. 11/27/2018 Blog #1. whatever this shit is, it’s 20/20 (yes i added 10 points) strong. I haven’t been this high in a long time or have reached this high ever. idk what this is but it’s not any strand or felt anything . i’m couchlocked and freaking tf out. I feel every movement in my body, i can hear my breathing and feel and hear my heartbeat, and my eyes feel hot. I also feel like my vision fades away and comes back. i’m having muscle twitches, and a stuffy nose, and i’m just freaking tf out. i feel like an elevator is going down my spine. and every movement i make sends like waves of sensitivity across my body. Whatever this shit is it’s discouraged me STRONGLY from smoking weed all together.

whatever this “Og” strain she was talking about. it’s really scary. i’m actually feel my ribcage and organs from underneath my chest.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Sounds like something i might like to try got anymore?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. :eek2::confused:
    lmfao no bro, but tell me how to get rid of this alarming high!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Consume a form of CBD it will mellow out the THC high

5. what’s CBD, gimme some example plz!

6. Its a cannabinoid but its not physcho active so it doesent get you stoned its more of a pain killer and it comes in every form THC does, where i live they sell CBD gummys at the liquor stores ive seen them at some gas stations around

7. Hey, sorry that you are having a bad high man. But that is what this is, you smoked way too much. Whenever you get a new strain, always take it slow so you can be sure this doesn't happen again!

Don't panic, this will just make it much worse for you. I know it's a bit scary but just try some breathing exercises. Have any peppercorns in the house? Can chew on one of them, it sounds funny but it can help.

See if maybe you can go for a walk, this can really help but make sure it is in a safe spot, don't be dumb about where you go lol. Or you can try and distract yourself with something like tv or music.

Having CBD on hand (google it, comes in many ways) can help. Just try to relax, it will pass.

There was this one time, when I smoked too much. Laying in bed and the ceiling fan is playing music (wtf?) and the ground was shaking like a Trex was coming to eat me haha.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. take a hot shower or bath. works everytime.

9. Drink orange juice or something acidic. Do NOT have any dairy products. Try putting on one of your favorite movies and relax. Stretch your body out and take deep breaths.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. you cant be that stoned or high ,,cuz youve just written all about how you feel etc if ya that stoned as you say uyou you wouldnt have been about to collect you thoughts so good ,,,,youve just smoked some good strong cannabis ,,sit back listen to some mellow sounds and enjoy the ride ,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. LOL Mac! Winner answer. Or just go to sleep!!!! :) (I wanna try some of this please!)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bro you keep smoking weed, keep freaking out about what happens when you smoke weed, then you smoke weed again... only to freak out about something else.

maybe its time to stop smoking weed?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. So I just checked out OP's history.
    Every post he's made is him freaking out on "laced weed" or some such nonsense.
    @xSupreme_Shadex, it's time to stop smoking weed for you.
    Nobody is going to judge you for opting out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Haha wtf just give it up man time to find a new hobby that doesent make you freak out everytime you doit