Someone please help quick

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by th3gr0wguy042314, Oct 30, 2015.

1. My plant is 5 weeks into flowering and a lot of the leaves are turning yellow and getting brown spots! I know it is probably some sort of nutrient deficiency but I'm not sure what to give it to make it better. It has definitely gotten worse over the past 2 days and I don't want to lose all my hard work so close to harvest. I did do a little research and thought it might be magnesium so I gave it a tiny bit of molasses with the watering, hopefully this helps and does not hurt. can someone please help?! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1446235242.904184.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1446235276.095448.jpg

2. #2 Baked Bread Baker, Oct 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2015
    Molasses only helps the microbiology of the soil it won't add nutes or solve a issue.

I'd lean more on a calcium than a mag issue but both could be corrected with calmag, if using soil think about adding dolomite lime to future grows

3. Cal/mag deficiency. In flower, they need more calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. You typically get some dying off as the flower cycle ends, but it's usually on the lower older growth. When you get discoloration on the newer growth, you can bet you've got a deficiency. Get some Magical or something comparable and give it. A TDS/EC tester is a good idea when mixing nutes since you can tell how hot or how weak your solution is. Have you been monitoring and adjusting the pH of liquids going into your plants? If not, at this point you've most likely got root lockup. If this is the case, you need to flush the plant 3:1 tap water/gallon container size with the last gallon going through adjusted to the correct pH range (6.3 to 6.7). Let it sit for a few days and then start light feeds and increase with time. You've got a couple of weeks at least that you can feed it good before flushing. Good luck!! TWW

4. I do not have anything to test the pH with, I only gave 1/4 of the recommended nutes during veg to make sure I didn't overdo it. Would cal/mag work? So just a good flush and then light feeding should cure her up?

5. Yeah, I think so.