Someone please help my plants are dieing

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by cormega420, Sep 20, 2017.

1. I have two white widows I don't know what to do or how to save them my pH won't go down on my plants .iv used fox farm sledge hammer to fix the issue but then I realized it was my pH that was locking my nutes iv lowed my pH in my water but this has gotten worse.idk what to do someone please help me 1505931012254.jpg 1505931019344.jpg 1505931030050.jpg 1505931036537.jpg 1505931043157.jpg 1505931049672.jpg should I flush them again and for how long .idk

Sent from my 5054N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. no doubt.. well if u ever really wanna grow and wanna switch to coco lmk and ill help u

3. indoor of course

4. if ur stubborn about soil, u should mix ur own. i have a few recipes

5. What? FFOF is great soil..I use it cut with 25% perlite and never had a problem..whatever the OP's issues are, I doubt it is the soil used..Wish I could help, but I suggest more info is needed..Strain, age, NUTES, actual watering PH, run off PH etc..There are a lot of growers using FFOF here, and I am sure someone will chime in..
    I would begin with a PURE water flush followed by 1/4 strength nutes..JMHO

• Like Like x 1
  6. These were indoor I just have them out because the sun helps dry the soil.I never used coco.I'd like to find some soiless rescipes

7. White widow from crop kind seeds plants are 12 weeks.my pH is at 8 and run off is 8 and I been lowing the pH to 6.5 in distilled water .I did a flush already with sledgehammer but only for a day then added half nuts of fox farm grow big next day my plants looked like that

8. Just pure water? I'll try it that or I may have to get rid of the soil itself

• Like Like x 1
  9. I am no pro, but Distilled water is lacking in all minerals and really is not great for cannabis..I use 25% tap (our water sux) and 75% RO..Cal-Mag once per week..I never used FF Nutes but many people do..(I use Canna Terra myself).
    I had 1 plant this grow that had a Phosphorus OD..I used 1 treatment of FloraKleen (for speed only) and then 2-3 more flushes with 6.5phd water..it stopped the issue and now she is recovering..
    I am attaching a Nute problem chart in case you need it:Good luck and hopefully others will chime in here..
    Nute Problems.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. #12 Buzzer777, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with FFOF soil..here is the grow I have just chopped (FFOF and Canna Nutes)!!
    Only part of the dry and resulting buds are shown, (strains shown are GDPx2 on right..00 Kush on left)
    9-15-17 chop.JPG GDP 2 half palnt 9-16.jpg GDP-3 91.3 gr 9-19-17.jpg

11. Those look good man.I just flushed my two plants with a gallon of water each

12. u need to get your PH in ur medium worked out man and depending on where u are u have to do it quick, it might b too late already and is goin to affect ur harvest. ur outdoor so time is of the essence.

13. Oh no those are indoor I just had them outside to dry the soil and get a good picture

14. If it was the FFOF that was suspect you'd of never have made it this far. It would have fried as a seedling. That's total bunk. (I've had coco grows and they are not instantly superior..it's still about grower experience...genetics.... and yes...good old luck)

pH of the tap water yer using is 8? Sounds a bit high but I grew for 20 years in a house where it was 7.7 ...in OF most of the time....and had no ill effects. The OF should balance the pH unless you've been riding the roller coaster the entire grow and chasing pH. (It's too low...so blast it with up...then next time it's too high..blast it with down....etc/etc/etc) If yer adding in chems and fucking with pH...that right there is THE problem, IMO. Everything else just snowballs...,.you either lockout or make one/two elements super available...and BAM....problems.

I wish I could zone in on THE problem...but as often happens...when you have problems and then you add in a few types of ferts...you then have to deal with the effects of those as well. I'd go with plain water for 2-3 waterings and see where it goes. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. e
    i didnt say they were instantly superior.. i said when u adjust things, ph for example, u see it right away. and im sorry coco is cleaner and much easier to use. i used soil and i switched and im never lookin back!!