Someone please give me advice

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Mrbathtub, Jun 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hi guys basically! I used to smoke cannabis daily for about a year and a half and had no problems at all. Then out of the blue one day I noticed my heart was racing and beating quite hard, this kinda scared me. Ever since that day I’ve been noticing my heart rate increasing when I even only have a few drags off a spliff! This has gotten me to stop smoking cannabis all together. I also sometimes take other stuff like extacy, ketamine and cocaine and never had any problems with any of them at all! And now every time I even take a small dose all I get is my constant heart rate increase and pounding. This makes me feel as if I may have something wrong with my heart. But at the same time I kind of feel as if it could all be in my head and getting worried and scared about it is causing my heart to beat like this.... can anyone help me out at all? I’m 19 years old and never had any problems with myself

2. The beta receptors on your heart could be saturated from all the other drugs.

Seriously, why are you taking cocaine, ketamine, and ecstasy at 19? Do you have a deathwish or what?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Reminds me of the old saying
    A fool and his money are soon parted
    Everything mentioned is against the rules, and will lead to heart problems except weed.
    Some people can not smoke weed.

• Like Like x 1