Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

someone please explain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shamrock0820, Jun 20, 2005.

1. well say you put alochol as your bong water. I've here people here at the city say that if you smoke out of the bong with alcohol in it then you drink it afterwards it gets u high+drunk...true or no tru? :confused:

2. honestly i cant understand your question at all, mebe cause im high but yes it IS true that you can mix weed in with alcohol and get high and drunk at the same time. for instince if you keep stems just throw a handfull in a bottle of alcohol and let it sit for a week, take the stems out and take a shot. Of course since its ingested and not smoked it takes a lil while to get high but still does the job

3. dont listen to it it is kinda of stupid cause thc is alcohal soluable so if you use it as bong water it extracts alot of the thc out of the smoke so you dont get as high and then it would tastes so horrible do what the dude above me said put some stemms and shit in some alcohal and let it sit a couple days then drink that and you good to go

4. good thing you posted on here or u would have been owned by whoever told u that

5. no way man! wet ashes and booze are the ultimate solution to the pasties!:p (or the cottons..is what it's called on the city..)

6. i wouldnt put anything but water in.Fat and alcahol abosorbes the thc.

7. you could probably drink it and get a little buzz if you smoked alot. if you can manage to swallow and not throw up all that tar and ashes and other crap the liquid filters... be my guest :)

8. lol i did this before with beer n the bong water..i was already drunk 2 start out with but right when the smoke hit my mouth out of this 3ft glass bong filled with beer i started throwing up lol