someone please explain......

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by james12345, Aug 24, 2006.

1. what is LST?
    what are the differences between cfl'a, hids and red lights....pros cons for each??

is it really worth using nutes?

if i just use normal energy savin bulbs will they be adequate?? been under them for 8 weeks on 18/6 and both plants are around 2 feet high and look VERY healthy??

would it be better to paint glos white or cover grow room in foil/metalic meterial??

thanks people!!

2. Wow, take it you didnt go thru any of the stickies.

Anyways im high so your lucky :)

LST= low stress training...... Method is by tieing down the main stem and branches horizontally to make the plant branch out more creating more branches which in turn equals more collas

CLFs = Compact flourescent, low current useage, low lumens but work very well when enough is provided
    HID = High Intensity Discharge Lighting (Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium) very high in current useage but also very high lumens
    RED lights??? I think you mean LED lights.... Lowest when it comes to current useage and also very effective for the amount of lumens it puts out.

Energy saving bulbs = CLFS same thing.

Do not use Gloss white, Flat white is more reflective than Gloss white and is more effective than foil as well.

hope to have helped.

Next time try the stickies please.

3. lol

sorry boss just lazy i spose!!!

funnily enough ive just read the germination one!! will work my way through the rest of em next few days!!!

thanx for the reply fella!! ive taken heed!!!!

:smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

wish i were stoned, its all dried up in the uk since kast week, so is a good job ive started my grow!! cant wait to see those buds grow!! never seen em on the plant before, other than on the net!!