Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone please clarify this...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Michael, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I've read many stories on GC that if you are driving and smoking in your car with your homies that have bud in the car, the driver gets all the blame because it's his car even if it's not the driver's weed, is this true?

2. in uk if its on you you will get done if its o your mates they will if it in your car on the floor say and no one says its theres and its not obvious to whos it is then they driver may be blamed. but genrally it all depends on the police if there in a pissy mood or not will depend how mich of a dick hes going to be and alway be polite no point getting pissy with them they dont like it

3. Yeah driver get's shit on in most states.

4. Your responsible for your passengers

5. fuck that what if you had no idea they had drugs on them thats bull shit what you ment to do search your mates before they get in your car is this just in the states

6. I believe so - that's why I'm not going to let anyone in my car if they have more than a dime of weed on them.

Usually, I think if you have a dime or up to a g that the pig just lets you go and makes you dump it out & step on it

7. Yeah all the blame goes to the driver. You will get charged for transporting Class B Misd.... I always make sure everything is sealed good and tight. Most of my friends have records and have straight up told me when i drive that if i get pulled over they are just going to run.

8. Yeah but say if you get pulled over and are toking in your car that gives them reason to search you/others they are arresting for their own protection, but if they don't have any reason they have no right to search you. :smoking:

9. Yeah unless you hear the worst words you will ever hear a cop say "i smell marijuana" your good. They need some type of probable cause. Yes smell is one. Keep all the peices hidden keep the grinders hidden hide everything.

10. i think its different for every state

11. That's some straight bullshit fo real

12. my boyfriend once ate two grams when I got pulled over for speeding. I think he panicked.
    We then turned around to go back to the dealers house. Haha.

13. This is when they find drugs in the car, not on someone.

If they search your passengers pockets and find weed, they're going to charge the person they found the drugs on.

If you're driving your own car and they pull you over and find drugs in the car, they're going to charge you.