Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone is spying on me (im not stoned right now)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OG Kramer, Dec 10, 2011.

1. So i have a huge problem living in the dorms in my college campus
    1. I've already been confronted by the cops about weed 3 times, just yesterday I was pulled from my friends room and they brought out a drug dog(the dog didn't smell the weed in my car :hello:), twice they came to my room. All 3 times I denied the search and they have found no real evidence that I smoke.

So I've noticed that someone has been informing the cops about me. I have an idea of who it is and am looking for a way to find out a sure way to designate who my stalker is. I know the police aren't after me on a hunch and Thers no way they could know that i smoke. Thers a nark after me and I need to take him down.

2. Holy fuckin' Jesus, man! You need serious legal advice here, and I mean fuckin' serious legal advice!

First off pack all of the drugs into a briefcase, no, it doesn't matter what color it is as long as it isn't pink...I fuckin' hate pink! Now I'll round up a fuckin' sweet hot red convertible using your credit card, Goddamn it, man! I know it is legit!

After this is all done you'll want to head over to Hollywood Blvd. to that one place we always get those fuckin' awesome hotdogs, you know? By that cinema? Yeah...That one, pick me up, head the fuck to Vegas, and be gone for at least 48 hours but no more than 72.:cool:

3. I forgot to mention that i don't smoke on or around my campus

4. i would get the hell out of town

run!

5. What the fuck? Prepare your Anus. They will come in your sleep.

6. Then how do they know you blaze?
    Doesn't make sense.
    Explain better besides someone spying on you, maybe tapping phone/hacking your internet?

7. Tell the guy to back off and punch him

8. Do you ever talk about it with your friends or even people who aren't that good of friends? where do you smoke? When/If you talk about it, make up code words with your most trusted friends.

9. you gave up all rights to phone and internet privacy while residing on campus grounds. they are listening.

10. Are you fucking with me right now?:confused:

11. [quote name='"Dench"']What the fuck? Prepare your Anus. They will come in your sleep.[/quote]

Attached Files:

12. They might have their suspicions, if you have that look about you, if you know what I mean. Otherwise, play it safe until you find out who it is. Don't keep anything on campus, and I mean anything that can be, in any way, considered weed paraphanelia. Don't even keep it in your car on campus. Find a buddy to park it with. And don't smoke on campus either. That way, you have 0 chance of getting busted.

All until you find out who the narc is, and figure out how to deal with him/her. I'm not condoning violence. But maybe threats of legal action based on slander, harassment, and maybe even report fraud (or whatever you'd call giving false information to a peace officer, to facilitate disiplenary action or an arrest).

13. Now that there on your ass don't do anything stupid like bringing weed into your room and such. It will blow over eventually.

14. This thread x'D

Don't slip, OP. That's what they're hoping for... Never hold on campus. EVER. Not even in your car. Ask yourself, is a little weed worth your college education? NO. There might not be a narc, you might just be a victim of profiling lol

Fucking pigs and their drug wars... Hail Satan, abolish government.

15. Call a lawyer and say that the police are harassing you.

16. Whatever you do dont hurt the guy if you find out who he is cause its obviously a snitch, but dontt trip too much man maybe its just coincidences, did they check other people in your friends dorm? If so it might just be coincidences.

17. I've gotten searched on campus, but luckily I didn't have anything! They said "A little birdie told me you have illegal narcotics in your possesion". Now I don't keep it anywhere in or around my campus. I have my old house (Family, which is only 15 minutes away).

18. This thread is hilarious.

Makes me happy that I went to a college where nobody cared about weed, the administration often paid for the alcohol at parties, and the RAs got their halls drunk/stoned every weekend.

19. Go somewhere secluded with a pack of cigarettes obviously out and a lighter. Chill for a while and see if something happens. No weed of course. If cops come, you can probably find out from them who tipped them off (considering the person has now wasted cop time like 4-5 times).