Someone help!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by raynbec, Dec 11, 2009.

1. ok so me my girlfriend and our otherfriend just smoked a blunt of trainwreck. well normally this wouldnt be an issue but our friend got soo high that he was seeing double andcouldnt think almost like he was tripping on acid or something, its not like he has a low tollerence either bacause we are always smoking but n e ways we took him to our other friends house next door to min and hes there and was just puking his brains out and went to sleep.

what do you think happened>? i mean im baked but nothing like that???

2. just tripping i guess

3. Trainwreck da shit!

4. He will be fine.

5. got wrecked

6. ik dude it was so bad though lol

7. It happens. Believe it or not, that's not considered using the herb. Its called abusing it.

8. thats weird. i havent heard of anyone with a weed tolerance that pukes after smoking. usually its people who rarely smoke. could of been the fact that it was a blunt tho. the tobacco could of played a role. but idk just my 2 cents

9. I can almost guarantee that it was the blunt paper that got your friend sick and not the herb. Once upon a time when I was still a beginner toker, I had the same thing happen to me after a blunt of some regs. (I was a beginner but I had been smoking daily and had built up a tolerance.)

10. blunts are the only thing i have ever smoked with him!

11. Abusing it indeed. I ate 2.5g's last saturday. It was fucking terrible.

12. really? This just sounds like a newbie getting extremely stoned. You smoke pot to get high, And your saying hes abusing it? sigh

13. I had smoked many blunts before it happened to me. Hell, it wasn't even my first blunt that day. I just have a vivid memory of it because it was such an awful experience