Someone Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ray0408, May 16, 2014.

1. This is my second grow, first grow going well, it's a white widow x blue cheese and still flowering, but the problem is with my purple haze plant, it's exactly 35 days old and the leaves are yellow, white and brown, nothing seems to be wrong with the fan leaves but it's been going on for about 15 days, iv only fed her 2-3times, (2drops per 200ml) , if transplanted to some soil, the New soil I have isn't the best and has bad drainage as far as I can see, but the flowering plant seems to be doing well. What's wrong with this plant? any advice and is it too late to be saved? only a noob at growing so I'm thinking it's either over watering or some problem with fertiliser, I use 120watt cfl and lights 18-4, I'll post pics below

2. A lot of issues here first IMO is the pot is too small, vip to remove the dish when watering, Mj don't like wet feet! not enough perlite in the pot, 30-50% required to avoid compaction and burn.
    The cupping of the leaves suggest to me the temps are all wrong and typical of being in a window of too hot, day and to cold night,(red stems)

Theres just not enough leaf material on this plant suggesting that it has spent a long time under 2700k or a HID...?

Save this plant by potting up to a 3 gallon or 5? mix in some quality FFOF or M. grow soil and again with 30-50% perlite, but above all have a nice warm place for her, in a slight warm breeze