someone help!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smerkin, Feb 26, 2013.

1. perk broke second time using it!!! can it be fixed. its completely off but wrattles around when i tried to rip it. but didnt put water in that area. didnt hit nearly as hard. can it be fixed even with the ice blockers in the way?

Attached Files:

2. If you can drop a marble past the ice notches, then do it and carefully roll it around in the chamber and break away the broken perc. Clean the glass shards out and rinse well, then it's still functional, but probably the most worthless bong.

3. throw it away lol

4. Just put water in the bottom bubble man I have a bong with a perc broke in same spot and I just put water in bottom and rip it like that, sucks but does the job mine was about a week old.

5. i only got to use it once before that happened. im fucken pissed

6. Sorry for your loss man, please accept my condolence

7. i wouldn't attempt to fix it at this point i'd just toss it and get another. and when you buy your next, really try to find something that's going to be hard to break. something blown to be strong instead of a fragile piece that looks cool. if you can't find a tough one, just get a cheap one because you know it's going to break again, that's how glass goes unfortunately.

8. The same thing happend to me if you get a long screw driver and just chip away the perk into small pieces it will fall through the ice catcher but be careful and take your time trust me

9. Looks like a black leaf, typical pos.

10. will it still function better with it out or should i just leave it in

11. Well if you leave it in there's a chance upon clearing you inhale a piece of small glass forever embedding it into your lungs.

Now if you smash it out clean it with some kind of solvent, rinse thoroughly, and don't take a hit until you are sure there's no glass chunks. Remember it's all or nothing here.