someone help :(

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by HerbRen, Aug 19, 2012.

1. i just bought iguana juice bloom and they didnt have the feeding schedule with it..... they said it could be found on line but i cant seem to find anything! how should i go about feeding my plant?

2. Go to website for product. Orr find similar product woth similar ingredients and use same feeding schedule az that orr ughhidk:/

3. You can always call their 1800 number and they will walk you through how to use it. I would recommend the bat guano company budswel for a flower nute that line kicks ass it's a lil pricey but it's worth it

4. Reads like an abstract for a pimp convention for shill-screaming sock puppets! YippeKaiYaY MoFo'S! Let's party! :yay:

5. Hi im calling because i bought your product to enrich my gorilla grow...
    other end silent
    ...how would i use it to maximize my yield and get a really flavourful smoke?
    lol but yea or google it there is prob something

6. Your fancy for use isn't their concern. These people know the low down just ask them how to use it and when, other questions aren't needed

7. I was actually just making a joke...

8. i just bought iguana juice bloom

What is iguana juice? Is it made from iguanas? If not, what do iguanas have to do with it?

Won't somebody please tell me??!

9. If I was gonna name a product after a reptile I would have called it chameleon juice. After all they can lick their own eyeballs.

10. and can go camo

11. My hubby likes to stare at all the tits and ass bottles...cannot take that man into a hydrostore. We have a store with a lot of gizzmo's and gardening supplies and I like it, but he's in the bottles end, where I don't go, until I have to round him up...it's got it's funny side.

Why are all the bottles covered in only women? Why do none of those bottles have beautiful men on them? A hot stoner, in an open flannel shirt, packed into an original fit pair of Levi's... Rather sexist if you ask me...

12. Skunkenstein! Dontcha know that dudes don't think other dudes in open flannel shirts wearing levis smoking a jaint are anything but repulsive especially when shopping in a retail store <snort>?!? Dudes go gaga over anime just as if it were the real thing LOL. We're neandethral gurL! We can't help ourselves!

Wimmin are only beginning to enter the grow scene or to be public about it anyway. Who knows.... anything is possible but I think we're a long ways away from Johnn'y's "Special Sauce" in a bottle gurL. I sure as hell hope so anyway. SheeeeeeZ!

Give us dudes the boopsie, the ta-ta, the woo-woo. We wanna see TITZ damnit! :D

13. Minority report here, but I'd buy a bottle with a stud on it, just to decorate a shelf in my grow room...

Love the "Special Sauce", hell of a name!!! Very catchy...

14. I honestly think 'bloom juice' would be good for a 'stud' label. Just sayin'....

15. Botannicares 'Strapped' would be served best with a man and a bulge...a colt .45 bulge!