1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Someone Help Quick!

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Big Bambucha, Oct 18, 2002.

1. PLEASE HELP ME!!! YESTERDAY I SWITCHED MY PLANT FROM A REG 50 WATT LIGHT (WHICH I KNOW DOESN'T DO MUCH) SO I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A FLOURO AND WHEN I CHECKED IT 2 HOURS LATER THE LEAVES HAD DIED. I DONT' UNDERSTAND, IS IT BECAUSE THE CHANGE OF THE KIND OF LIGHT TOO DRASTIC AND CAUSE IT TO GO INTO SHOCK? WHEN I GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL TODAY THE PLANT IS DROOPED OVER AND THE TOP 1/4 OF THE PLANT IS A GONER, WHAT I NEED TO KNOW IS IF I CAN CUT THE STEM AT THE POINT THAT ITS REALLY WEAK? WILL IT STILL GROW? SOMEONE; ANYONE OUT THERE, PLEASE HELP ME.

2. ya the chang of light was to much for the plant to tack if u only have 1 plant u should be all right with a flo but u should really get a Hp if u can i thing it might be to laet for that plant just start over o ya it really isent good to gust grow 1 plant becouse if by bad luck nowing u olny have a 50% chance of it being a female it turnd out to be a male the 4 months wold be for nothing

Grasscity Deals Near You