someone help!!! my plants dying!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by canadiankush19, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Hey guys I have a seedling growing in a grow box I made, it was 100 percent healthy but then it started to get yellow leaves and the tips are going brown. Its just a seedling, what am I doing wrong!?

2. Drainage?

3. It has a hole at the bottom for drainage, it also has a fan on it and only been giving it bottle/tap water. No nutes

4. Not enough holes? One hole ?

5. One hole, its in a clay pot I bought from home depot, could it be from me transplanting it?

6. what type of soil did you use?

7. Started off with black potting soil but it wasn't doing well in that so now I'm using miracle grow potting soil

8. Miracle grow is more than likely the problem

Do not point the fan at the plants....use the fan to stir the air, once the plants are strong you can directly point the fan with no problems

9. Alright what type of soil should I be using? And I have 1 exhaust fan + 1 intake fan in my box now, none pointing on the plant

10. Agreed about the miracle grow soil. very harsh on seedlings, hey dont need food untill they have some sets of true leaves, and transplanting when it was young can also cause stress. I use pro-gro or sunshine #4, i like soil-less mixes as i get to control all feeding aspects.