Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone help me with my resin problems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johhny Dukesup, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Getting ready to smoke some rez and this shit is sticky. The only times i ever done this before was when i lived with my bro and he would always scrape it and ball it up and shit for me.

I dont want to waste this shit and I suck at getting it in the bowl cause its sticky and it just dissolves into my fingers. Someone give me some tips or a walkthrough or some shit.

2. I'm impatient. I dont think im doing it right but im just getting resin on a knife and scraping it on the side of the bowl.

Any better ideas? Cause I mean, this is like the best resin I've ever seen i think. lol

3. Use a needle to put it in the bowl

4. i sometimes smoke the bowl as it is, but if you want to REALLY scrape it i suggest heating the bowl up and using a stick or something

5. is there anyway i can get it in the middle and not on the sides of the bowl?

6. I scraped the res onto a knife and wiped it on pieces of rolling paper. I'll tell you how it goes.

7. Roll it into mini balls while being gentle. Then get it off your finger and in the water.

8. thats what i would have done ^^
    rolling paper ftw

9. why smoke resin its like straight tar

10. Oxymoronic. I haven't tried it, but I hear paperclips work well.

11. mixed the bowl with some black and mild tobaccy.

Not much goin on for me. :\

12. How much resin do you need to get high from it? The bowl of my pipe is black but i dont know if theres enough resin to actually smoke it.

13. Maybe im a lil higher than i thought i was. I just came back and scraped more and was about to go smoke it. When i got outside i realized i didnt put my pipe back together and i just had the bowl. lmao

14. I have scrapped a few in my time when the green was sparse. Here is my method:

1) I get all my pieces and heat them up a bit. I once wrapped them in a heating pad and it worked quite well.
    2) Have 5 or so paperclips for scrapping and just start methodically scrapping the resin off. I use wax paper to put the initial globs of resin onto, then start forming a ball with it. Scrap some resin pieces onto the wax paper and 'blot' them with the resin ball.. like a snowball effect.
    3) Repeat that through your pieces, repeating the heating and scrapping until you are satisfied.
    4) I flatten out the ball and make a hollow cylinder, with a hole about the diameter of the stem. I place it in the bowl at the bottom and let the flame pull right through the center of the resin cylinder. Burns nicely.

15. Try mixing it with ash,ive heard that works.

16. Your problem is you're smoking 'resin' (it's not resin, it's tar, nasty stuff). Throw that shit away.

I swear, smoking that shit is the stoner equivalent of a drunk going around draining the dregs of everyone's drink at a party. No high is worth that nastiness.

17. :metal:agreed.

18. #18 Rampipe, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    Nice analogy. My roommate used to do that shit.

19. Resin is alright if you use a butane torch to light it. Don't scrape your bowl. Just tilt your bowl to the side, get a good blue-flame butane torch and use that to light it. you need to keep the torch lit as long as your inhaling. takes the hassle of scraping and rolling balls away.

20. just use a little needle or a pin and scrape it onto some rizla or into the bowl.