Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone help me out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Yoink, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Ok, so I've been smokin the herb for a long time and i've come across something that I need help with. I found a bag (probbably at least an ounce!!!) in my roomate's bathroom one day when I opened a suspiciouse looking box. there was a pipe in there and a bag of a sweet smelling dried herb. It did'nt smell like ganja though. So i figured what the hell... and I took some and smoked it. the smoke smelled like ganja smoke, the smoke tasted like ganja smoke, and i got a little high(but I only smoked like one bowl), The herb also did'nt really look like weed either. So what was it? anyone have a clue?:confused:

:D:smoking:Hapy tokin':smoking::D

2. Legal Bud

3. or OREGANO jajajaj :p

4. Probably just some shitty dried out weed. It might have been vaped or something though.

5. What the fuck are you doing going through your roomate's stuff?

6. If it was vaped it wouldn't smell like weed, and if it did smell it would smell chemically almost.

It was most likely legal bud. It smells, tastes, and almost looks like real bud. It doesn't get you high, but if produces a feeling like your coming down off of a light high.

7. Agreed. Not cool man.

8. for real....

9. Exactly, that is the fucked up part. I am glad you're not my roommate.

10. there is only one bathroom and i saw a tin box on the counter when i was pissing one day, and I just opened it... you're right, it was fucked up... but, i'm sure that if you found a box just sitting on a counter,,, you would probabbly open it. besides there was like a quarter of this shit in there, so I tried a bowl.

11. You should tell your roomate about it and smoke him out with some actually good bud in repentance.

12. It isn't as much as you peeped... But you smoked his shit too... I'm sorry man but that's low. If you used his pipe too, it would've been like doing his girlfriend on his bed.

Actually, that's good, I'm gonna save that.

13. aahah

14. It seems like it is vaped weed he is going to make into hash. I'd tell him you smoked some, and smoke him out with a bowl.

15. dont go thro someones stuff its kinda messed, it could be some herbal stuff like some smoke blends off of iamshaman.com or sinicuichi sorta looks like weed if you grind it, and has a dry weed taste

16. I smoke with him all the time, he just wont tell me what that shit is... i dont know why.

17. na, i didn't use his pipe... I used my pipe.

18. he knows i smoked some, he does'nt care... but I just want to find out what it is.

19. Also, it feels kind of like cotton when you touch it, it is relatively flufed, and has shiny leaves that are a little under a millimeter thick scattered through out it.

20. From my experience(my friend got screwed and frequently buys spice, skunk, all that wacky shit) and it def gets you baked. The only thing is unlike weed which may linger...with legal shit when you are done being high its done. Its like it just ends...thats how I would identify legal bud...if you kept staying high...it was prolly schwag..vape left overs...etc.