Someone help me I need advice

Discussion in 'General' started by antoniown, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Ok, this is going to be pretty long but I need advice. Currently I'm living with my parents. A few months ago, my 15 year old niece moved into our house pregnant. She wanted her boyfriend to move in with her or else she said she would run away and shit. Shes got problems. Well I was selling weed and asked the dude if he wanted some and he told me he doesnt smoke weed but does other shit. Lets just say hes really skinny, has no muscle and stays up all night. Well anyways i didnt like him from then on. But now the baby is born and I cant force myself to carry it or play with it. I just dont support it. First of all my niece was raped by her uncle, my sisters husband, my sister is still with that man. And during this whole thing this dude took advantage of her and got with her and impregnated her. I know he does speed and i think hes giving my niece some. Theres days where they sleep all day and are up all night. My parents dont seem to think anything is wrong with a 19 year old man being with a 15 girl. They say that since hes supporting her its fine. What should i do? I have nobody else to tell because its too personal... im a great uncle at 20 years old and hate seeing the baby. Its just too sad. Everyone in my family is happy for it but not me. Am i in the wrong for not giving the baby any attention?

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sounds like your stuck between a rock and a hardplace

3. That baby is still a person dude don't ignore it because of their father.