Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone help me, I cant find a recipe for wax based e-liquids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bajhshot, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Howdy.

Its been a long time since I made a serious post! However I feel there are some questions on the subject at hand that I can only find the answer here.

I recently bought an evape, an Itaste MVP 2.0 and I have yet to use it! I bought it for dabbling in concentrates and portability, however I have some questions that I need answered and truly I need a simple and effective recipe for wax based eliquids.

I really need a recipe for PG or VG wax eliquid. Or at least some affirmation of a working recipe, because there is literally so much shit of the bull on forums that I dont know what is right or what is wrong. What is the simplest way of achieving desirable results?

Some say PG is bad, some say VG is bad, some say oils like coconut or something, I dont know. Before I do anything I would like some advice.  I have read like 5 recipes for tinctures linked in threads that ask these kinds of questions but they are for sublingual ingestion and I feel like some of these have questionable recipes that seem like they might or would damaged my evape. Its a sea of consistent bullshit.

So please. Help me here. Just point me in a direction of something legit. :-( 

2. Yes I know what your saying man. Very little information about this on the web and I see its been almost a day and nobodies replied to this. Im pretty sure theres a thread by BadKittySmiles that goes very in depth on how to do it. Its very important that the oil is decarbed before goes into the eliquid. I would use a mixtture pf pg and vg leaning more towards pg because I think it dissolves the wax better(not sure could be wrong on that one) but yeah checkout that thread

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app