Someone help, for the love of all that is holy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazedRower6, Dec 10, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449713063.293228.jpg

I take care of my stuff pretty well but ever since my case went missing i have had a hard time maintaining the condition of my beats studio wireless headphones. Well my dipshit friend sat on them and the right ear came off. The wires are still attatched and i tried hotglueing it back together with little success. Anyone know a solution or something better to have them repaired.

2. Tell said friend to help you acquire a new pair.

3. I rather repair them, cant really afford to just throw money at 300 headphones that still work and i love. Just figuring out a way to reattatch or glue it better than i did and i'll be happy.

4. Try a silicone based adhesive.
    Wal mart sells tubes for like 3-5 dollars

5. #5 gardeningheaven, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
    pimp your friend he likes using his ass lot

6. Haha I was just telling my friend earlier that we should start pimping, but I don't want a bunch of hoes staying at my house.

7. When he did it, i bet you said "oh it ok mate its cool"
    But deep inside you are fucking seething!

8. ^^^^This right here. Back in the day, so to speak, I personally never had to repair headphone breakages and issues with anything more than Krazy Glue and duct tape. It won't fit quite as even and snug, but will certainly get the job done. Good luck, bro.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

9. Baseball bats and knees make an hour of fun

10. That asshole is always fucking up, he breaks everything

11. Hmmm if you look close enough, you can see your first mistake was buying Beat headphones.

12. 2nd mistake was posting about it on GC forums for people like me to reply to.

13. Yeh epoxy resin and duct tape is what I would advise