Someone give me help with this one!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chaffy, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Yea, I study spanish and i always catch myself thinking in terms of what spanish words mean in english. I feel like being able to think in two languages would be sweet. highdeas (?) in two languages! :eek:

2. yeah dude, i actually had no idea people could think with pictures. the thought of it also blows my mind.

3. Well man. you found one....I had no idea it was so rare

4. i still want to know what a person born Blind would experience if on LSD...

5. Newton, thanks for posting that article, I was actually reading it after searching google.
    I guess I could never fully grasp what it's like to think in sign because I learned from such a young age to think in words. hmm

6. There's a rumor that stevie wonder tried LSD in the 70's. :cool:

7. oh god, a blind black man on LSD, maybe the scene from the movie during his withdrawls was what happened?

8. aha making my night right now cracking up at that image

9. probably start hearin crazy shit, or they waste all their hard earned cash on shrooms and now what do they do? That money was for groceries and you spent it on shit shrooms! So go read some braile newspaper or somethin and try to figure out what to do next, oh I know! I could get a job! What job can a poor blind and hallucinating man get in this society? None! FUCK ALL YALL

10. you got me brainstorming...;)
    nice one^_^

11. What would happen to Helen Keller on any drug?!

That'd be crazy.

12. but also very cruel, atleast with a blind person you cant get some sort of consent.

13. way too burnt out for this thread defintely makes ya think