Someone gimme a hug

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Skinner, Sep 11, 2004.

1. Yup, this man is a little down right now. And who could have guessed...it's gotta do with a woman. Met her a short while ago and we had a splendid time. Especially last night when we were out again. We were to go to a party together today, but now she backed out. I don't blame her since she just a month ago had ended a 6 year relationship and shure could do with some time on her own. And we kinda rushed into things a bit too fast. But the bottom line is....IT SUCKS. I know it's not all over and we sure could get to know each other a bit better and see what time brings. But that's in the future.

Right now all I ned is a big bear hug from you guys.

Then I'ma do what every sensible guy should do in this situation: I'ma meet some friends and get loaded. And I don't mean your regular getting a bit drunk on a saturday night. We're gonna jam some in our rehearsing room, have some beer and js, then we're gonna go to a giant party at the arts academy and have a blast. Hopefully I'll have some completely other problems to deal with tomorrow

2. hehe sounds like some awesome plans man. I hope things with your girl works out, i say just give it some time and it'll be alright! Getting smashed is a great idea, go out, have a great fucking night, get your mind off your chick. Worry about her later, its the weekend!
    Grouphug! haha

3. *GROUP HUG* don't worry man, we all have relationship problems. eventually things'll turn up, so just keep goin man and things will right themselves.

4. huggGG!!!!

hehehe bud! sounds like a great plan ;)

ill go blaze back a nice bowl for ya!

5. *hugs*

i needed one too :)

6. aww sorry man, Huuuuuugggg

7. That's a bummerooskie man, Have fun getting plastered

8. I love hugs. :)

Many hugs for you, Mr Skinner!!!!!!!

9. *Runs away and hugs Sensi*

Uhh... I saw that coming, nobody else?

10. *hugs*

*packs bowl*

11. *hugs *
    yeah relationship problems suck I have sum right now with my dumbass of a boyfriend, Best advice I say is dont think about them right now.
    hope everything works out for ya u have much luv from the city !

-Simmy

12. Just be thankful you didn't get dumped after 6 years. I was dumped after 3, now that's painful.

But I feel you. It sucks when you had plans to be with someone you like but they fall through. Always leaves ya lonely :( .

*hugs*

13. Here is a big hug for you man....And here is a joint session for you man....Have fun and keep smoking! :smoke:

14. Heeeiii...thanks for the support. Omg, yes I got quite plastered. Good to have some friends who make sure you don't leave the party until you're really wasted lol. And I had a blast! Wicked private party i a giant hall. Cheap beer, to smoke, take the lift 2 stories up and get stoned. Great music and loads of people. Eventually we didn't even bother to go upstairs to smoke.

Yesterday was hangover day. Wake 'n bake and Fear and Loathing for breakfast. And I was feeling way better.

Now I'm just gonna give it some time and see how it all works out. Thanks for the hugs

*hugs all*

15. So a month ago she got out of a 6 yr. relationship huh? Make sure you're not setting yourself up to be the rebound Skinner. If there's one thing I'm positive of in life, it's that you can't rush matters of the heart. If it's meant to be, it will be. You can't force it to happen.

Relationships are just a series of compromises. Give and take. Spend some time being friends and getting to know each other better. If it's meant to be, it will fall into place after that. ;)

16. The thought has crossed my mind. But I do think I have avoided just that.

Yup. Now I'ma take it slow for a while (as I always seem to do haha). I've had my deal of relationships that didn't work out at all, so I'll try not to fuck up for once

17. Aight...this must have been the shortest wait in the history of waiting...

Right now there's a permagrin on me face. And I'm not even stoned!!!! :D (yet...gotta sit here at work for the rest of the night, then go smoke a biggie while the rest of my fellow citicens goes to work). I guess I'm iresistable after all

Thanks for the support

*bearhug*