Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone fucking help me!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilhaze, May 5, 2011.

1. It's so annoying when people always call troll or try to say something is fake. You have no proof this isn't happening. Yes, you also don't have proof it is happening, but you could at least enjoy the story if you don't believe it. And if it isn't real, who gives a fuck? I'm not going to remember this a week from now if it's real or fake haha.

2. OP was crying? What.the.fuck?

Come back with an update. Tell us EVERYTHING!

3. Who the FUCK eats a brownie that they found in somebody's drawers?! It's like eating a cupcake you found in a rat poison factory. You had a pretty good goddamn hunch of what would happen if you ate it.

4. There's no way your friend opened your drawer and took something out. If he really did that he's a thief for opening the drawer.

5. I remember my first time eating the edibles. It was my first time for weed to and the cookie was loaded. I was so fucked I couldn't even think it was the best day of my mother fucking life. 2 years later I start smoking weed

6. Yes PLEASE record it somehow digitally so we can see. Camera, video, webcam, w/e. I very much would love to see.

7. lmao,,,well said. Sounds like a funny night.:D

8. You should definitely encourage you friend to eat another one.
    Then once they are real high ask if they would want to smoke

9. I just can't believe he didn't notice an odd taste or something. Most weed brownies I've eaten taste like straight dank.

10. You could also say you don't consider fire as being hot, or that we don't need oxygen to live. You can consider whatever you want. You're still wrong.

11. but for real if you don't want them to know obviously don't tell them and let them enjoy the night. You could eat a brownie as well:hello:

12. This thread is win.

13. #113 iciousness, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Pretty much the same story for my introduction.

14. What ever happened to him?

15. sounds like OP was the real one trippin :hello:

16. Obviously this is fake but:

Make it relaxed and calm. Your friend may even enjoy it, and you'll find yourself a new smoking partner :smoke:

17. lmao this is a high story, but I would get high myself and sit back and enjoy the show hahahaa

18. I think you should be BANNED for being a troll

19. This is jokes if it's a troll or not I am fucking High right now and I told my mate the story and we were pissing our selves for ages hahahaaa :) xx

20. Videos or it didn't happen.

If I was in your shoes I'll tell him what happened and just let him watch a movie, tv or play games to keep his mind off it. It is better to convert him than to turn him completely against cannabis.