Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone fucking help me!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilhaze, May 5, 2011.

1. #61 xbonghitterx, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm glad someone else shares my feelings

2. Who knows what would go thru someones mind not knowing why they were suddenly feeling far different from ever before.

Imagine he's come to the conclusion that he is insane for life. Thats enough to make a kid cry.

That why I'll repeat it again:

Fucking tell him already:devious:

3. i'm not 100% sure, it's very possible he told him (because he said he was going to) he FREAKED the fuck out because he is against weed and has never done any drugs... so he called his parents (the "they" he stated in his last post) and they have come over and decided to not call 911 and he is currently in the shower crying because he is a lil bitch... OR he's a troll

4. Still going with troll

5. will he get high though? i didnt get high my first time smoking and i know a lot of other people didnt either. idk maybe its different with edibles

6. Tell him it got laced, and there may be other substances in his body OH NO.

7. Technically it isnt one singular substance like just about any other drug. But come on, what do you think weed is? Candy? Anything you ingest that alters normal body function is a drug. Don't think drug and automatically think heroin and cocaine.

8. Step 1. Tell him

Step 2. Properly inform him of the harmlessness of cannabis

Do this and there is no reason he can't turn his trip around and maybe even change his mind about his views on weed

9. Tell him about the ganj, see what he has to say.

KEEP US UPDATED

10. i figured it was a medicine, that's why they call it medical marijuana... but that's just me :smoke:

11. I bet OP disappears forever.

12. #72 xbonghitterx, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yup cause were on to his fake ass ways

13. Plenty of "medicine" is also a drug.

14. are you talking about PRESCRIPTION drugs?

15. #75 The Audion, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    Yes, but not specifically. Are you saying that only prescription substances are "drugs?"

16. quick update cnt write alot right now (obvious reasons): i told him and he's really piss right now but kind of calming down with each minute and no this is not a "troll"

17. You should be pissed he took your weed

18. just stop posting on this for now i'll be back tomorrow morning b4 my class

19. I was expecting a mad reaction, damn.

20. Hope he hasn't got anything important to do for the next 5hours.

He will thank you when it's over for enlightening him.. Hopefully.