Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone fucking help me!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilhaze, May 5, 2011.

1. I'm gonna have to agree..

That's fucked up when he eats (steals) your brownie IN YOUR DRAWER????

Who does that...... he does apparently lol

2. instant karma.

3. Good Friend Option: Tell him it was a 'special' brownie (or however you want to put it) and calm him down. Keep him calm and just go with the flow.

Bad Friend Option: Feed him bullshit such as 1)Your house is haunted and the spirit likes to screw with people's sense of reality 2)That brownie has sat in your room for the past month 3)You didn't even know there was a brownie in your room

Pick your poison :smoke:

4. #44 Sweetleaftoker, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not anymore! :p haha

5. Yeah, having munchies on hand is probably a good idea haha.

6. This thread is literally too fucking funny... it's like christmas morning... I can't wait to see!!

7. Bro tell him if he starts having a good time, maybe he'll get into weed and smoke with you.

8. please don't fuck with the guy... help the guy have a good experience... you don't want to give him a reason to start mouthing off about how terrible marijuana is... it'll only justify any unwarranted ideas he held before.

but now that i think about it.. this sounds kinda bogus. why the hell would he eat a brownie that was in someone's drawer? i mean thats not normal to begin with. either this is made up for your friend is a retard.

9. they exist :)

10. It's made up he hasn't updated any info and by now that kid would be fucked up so he would be telling all of us about it...so this guy just made me extremely happy and then extremely pissed off

11. Agreed 100%

Be his trip guide if you will and do something chill

Don't fuck with him, at least not till after the fact

12. ok just got back and hes in the bathroom taking a shower and fucking crying so ill post again tomorrow morning wit full details (and they didnt call 911 if any1 was curious)

13. #53 tr4c3, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Do this lol. He needs to learn not to go through someones stuff and take things. Have a laugh at his expense now.

14. You make it sound like getting high is a bad thing

15. well he certainly wont be anymore ;)

16. So this kid is crying cause he's high? Hahahaha wow. I know I sound like a dick but I've never heard of this happening ever

17. ^^ that's cause this thread is bs

18. roflmao what a bitch, that's the funniest shit ever, I SO hope this is real

19. Put on a comedy. He should be laughing not crying.

And If you haven't old him yet TELL HIM ALREADY!!!

Imagine tripping out and not knowing why. He might think he's going schizo

Again stay with him so that he's laughing not freaking out

20. I second this. Successful troll i see.

[​IMG]