Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone fucking help me!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilhaze, May 5, 2011.

1. Just be sure to stay with him and when he starts feeling weird let him know
    Or even better let him know now
    If he just randomly starts feeling weird he may think he's going crazy and have a freakout

If he's aware that the brownie is special he'll at least have an explanation for his feelings
    Better that his first experience be a good one otherwise he'll probably be super antiweed for the rest of his life

explain to him that weed is a plant that noboby has died taking for the thousands of years humans have consumed it

Help him have a good trip

2. #22 tokeysmokey23, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No disrespect man, but anything that alters the brain to give intoxicating effects or anything like that is a drug. Caffeine is a drug, alcohol is a drug, cocaine is a drug. Weed is a drug

:smoke:

3. KEEP US UPDATED!!!

I'm smiling so much right now thinking of this lol

4. just say hey man that brownie that you ate was a special kind of brownie i guess i should have told you, but dont freak out or panic etc, just be cool and chill out and you will be 100% fine

5. Positive vibes dude
    Thats all he needs to have a pleasant experience

6. i want vid 2 :D

7. Fuck with him man! Fuck with him!!!!!

8. ok he just went to the bathroom....... and i'll tell him right when he comes out (hopefully he actually has to go to the bathroom and isnt just feeling weird)

9. fuck em he has now

10. this is a good plot for a movie...

11. Just Don't say anything, you know how some people don't get high the first time, maybe it'll be like that and nothin will happen

12. DUDE DO NOT TELL HIM!!!
    DONT DONT DONT DONT DONT
    Pretend you didn't notice it! It'll be sooo funny. He'll love weed after.

13. #33 CuZ, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahahahaaha he has to go to the bathroom this is priceless.

14. yyou could have told him, they were poisonus brownies and to throw them up??
    idk man, if he does get blazed? just show him how to be ok about it
    and to just be chill, that its his own fucking fault anyway, shit

15. Remember to tell him its impossible to overdose
    Get into a good video game or movie

Remember set and setting
    Everthing should be chill and he should have a chill experience

If your calm explaining things he'll be calm

If you freak out theres a higher chance of him freaking out

16. at least take a picture when his face is super squinty :D

17. the fuck would you have poison brownies for? i wouldnt buy that.

just be like "thats pcp baby. angel dust. sherman hemsley."

18. ok he is definitely starting to feel it and im not telling him im just gonna leave him wit my other friends for a lil bit and pick up some mcdonalds (i said he's just maybe hungry)

dnt worry ill update in like 30 minutes please pray for me

19. Agree..

Keep him having a good, calm time.

Then he'll turn to the dark side in no time!!!!!!!

20. dude thats fucked up.. he ate something of yours without asking? this is divine judgement if you ask me. its about time this guy got first hand experience with some cannabis.

if i were you first i'd guilt him by saying.. dude.. why did you eat something you didnt' ask for... and then be like okay.. it was a special brownie.. you are going to get stoned for a good many hours... and since you've never done drugs before you'll probably remain a little high until the end of tomorrow... but thats okay... the worst that can happen is that you'll start getting paranoid and have a mild panic attack. just keep in mind that NO ONE has EVER died for this. so unless you think urself the most special person in the world then you should be able to rationalize this fact with any fears you might encounter. and enjoy.

then put in some comedies or watch some cartoons or something. laughter is the best medicine. then again.. i've had a friend calm to have eaten brownies and smoked a few bowls without feeling anything on their first experience. maybe they were BSing me... anyways gl and keep us updated. this is really funny.