Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Someone fucking help me!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilhaze, May 5, 2011.

1. so i had some fucking weed brownies in my drawer and i had a few friends over (they dnt know i smoke and they have never smoked) so i go to take a shower after we played basketball and i go to my room when im done to see one of my friends eating one of my brownies...... i didnt tell him weed is in them yet and he had it like 15 minutes ago wat the fuck should i do!?!?!?!

2. Observe and enjoy

3. Crack open a beer and watch the show

4. If this thread is true.

I am subbing.

If it is false.

subbed anyway.

You should do nothing, and wait for him to start freaking out.

5. What can you do besides laugh?
    Also fuck that motherfucker for taking your brownies.

6. he is against drugs and he has never had any type of drug

7. Quoted for the truth!

8. #8 CuZ, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lololol #Winning

9. Weed isnt a drug sorry fuck im just so fucking scared we are watching fucking book of eli and im just staring at him waiting

10. In that case, when he says hes feeling "weird" casually tell him it was a 'special' brownie

Then give an evil smile.:devious:
    Yes, it is, and only idiots think it isnt

11. Just tell him you guys should go to sleep so you can get up and go play basketball or some shit. I can picture him tripping balls and waking up and like killing you hahaha. Sleep with one eye open

12. Let him bug out man he's gonna be trippin

13. i swear to god i feel like i should just knock him out or something i scared as shit and its been about 35 minutes

14. Please, Please, update this thread when it hits him.

15. Grab the video recorder...
    This is likely to be priceless....

16. I must be an idiot then, I don't consider it a drug at all.

17. i think im going to cry

18. i have no video recorder just a iphone 3g for a camera but it cnt record srry but believe me i would record it

19. Here's what you're going to do.

When he says hes feeling different, you are going to tell him what he ate. For all we know, you probably have bunk shit.

After that, calm him down. Remind him he isnt going to die or anything. Give him some water.

Then play video games or something.

This is only assuming he will freak out when you tell him. If he doesnt, go straight to the games

Yup.

20. Omfg subbed, this is going to be fucking hilarious buds please. I always wondered how someone would react after unknowingly ingesting strong edibles, I'm guessing it's going to be a good time for them since the chance of paranoia could be slightly reduced for him. Please keep updating this.