Someone found my plants!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Chief rocka, Jul 12, 2012.

1. #1 Chief rocka, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    Today i went to my outdoor growspot and i am feeling paranoid now because someone took 4 branches from my purple maroc and 2 branches from diesel ryder!!!

What should i do? And how did anyone found my spot? What if someone saw me when i was there before? Why the hell did he take these branches? I doubt that a lot of people knows anything about cloning... fuck i am paranoid.

And why doesn't my diesel ryder flower? It's already week 6 and still no preflowers...

2. [quote name='"Chief rocka"']Today i went to my outdoor growspot and i am feeling paranoid now because someone took 4 branches from my purple maroc and 2 branches from diesel ryder!!!

What should i do? And how did anyone found my spot? What if someone saw me when i was there before? Why the hell did he take these branches? I doubt that a lot of people knows anything about cloning... fuck i am paranoid.[/quote]

Why?? It's not THAT hard, and google does exist now..

3. How did anyone find your spot? there's a dozen reasons but only you know whats plausible. Yeah its unlikely that a grower just happened upon them unless they were scouting for next year and he liked your genetics which is best case scenario and sorta a compliment, lol. But seriously if you have the time I'd hang out about 50 yards away with a view of the way there whenever you can and try to get lucky. If you are then I would try to follow them home without being seen and then the next day leave a note at his place. The note could be nice or not nice, your call there, but now they know you know where they live. If your not lucky which is the likelier(sp?) case, then transplant them somewhere else, abandon them or camp on them for a week b4 harvest. Not a lot of options but prison isn't one of them.

4. #4 Chief rocka, Jul 12, 2012

Then it's a hell of a coincidence that someone who is a grower and knows how to clone stumbled on my plants growing in unsuspicious place far from civilisation...

5. I doubt they took it for clones, prob to smoke for themselfs.. Considering it is most likly dumb teenagers who found it.

6. I haven't got time to camp around my plants all day and they are too big to transplant...

I wonder why didn't they take branches from all other plants? (two early skunks, durban poison...) and why didn't they take whole plant but branches only? Now i don'teven know if i am gonna show up in there when harvest time will come...

7. set up cammeras or maybe hide some traps or finnall craziest option dig a 20 foot hole around your plants then cover it with leafs and what not and if they come back they will not leave

8. I looked at the photos i took with my phone and now i feel fucking dumb...

Those weren't branches that had been taken, those were FAN LEAVES :eek:

That's what happens when you go to check plants high. :smoke:
    Saw that something has been cut, high turned to paranoia (i smoked sativa btw) and i was 100% sure that someone took my branches. i even BENT branches out of way to take photo. :D So these were prob teenagers who don't know which part of plant should be smoked.

However this doesn't change the fact that i didn't do my homework good enough finding my spot. I hope they won't come back for more leaves...

Attached Files:

9. Lmao you tripped for nothing. Kind of funny, but not funny that they stole your leaves :/. Haha. Those are important.

That's so dumb to just clip them though. So funny.

10. #10 Chief rocka, Jul 12, 2012
    These were biggest leaves on plant :( Less leaves = less photosynthesis = less growth

Does anyone here knows what's wrong with my Diesel Ryder?! It is 6 and a half week old and still no preflowers!!! I have been giving flowering nutes since week 4 and still no signs of sex!

Maybe i could put a big black bucket over it for a day to trigger flowering?

Here is a picture of it. Little bucket is to compare size of the plant. It's 1 liter in volume

Attached Files:

11. Its only mid July maybe it's still just vegging? You don't think an animal could have just snacked on your leaf? A deer maybe? I wouldn't put a black bucket over your plant that would probably just kill it. Try a paper bag if that is the road you want to take, but id just give it time.

12. sorry to hear that.
    if they got the leaves, they may come back for the buds... I think they smoked the leaves cause that's all your plants had to offer. Could be deer though.
    triggering flowering takes 3 weeks and it should be done on 12/12 every day. So that would take you up to to the normal start of flowering (3 weeks + july 12), beg aug, so not useful imo. Plus, hard to do becasuse of the temps (too hot now), it can be done earlier in the comfort of home but with a sealed carboard box (less hot) and should done precisely or it won't work.
    good luck

13. Diesel ryder is an autoflower (it's supposed to be) and autoflowers usually start flowering around 4th week of grow. So i think this was a failed seed batch- i bought 2 seeds. One seedling died 2 days after sprouting and this one doesn't want to flower. Bad rep for JointDoctor...

There isn't much animals in the area, but it might a deer. That would be a best case scenario.

14. You =:smoking: trippin balls

haha no worries, I get paranoid after smoking and checking on my girls too.:smoke:

15. If it was a deer... why didn't he ate whole plant? Btw look at that leaf stems- looks like cut to me. Damn. I'm confused :smoke:

16. Man i might be crazy but maybe they took the leaf to someone who could tell them "ya thats pot" and then they might come back for your whole crop when its ready...ive been thru outdoor growing and had my plants stole a couple times...just think are you better off moving your plants (less yeild)...or having them took(No yeild)

17. In that case i have no idea how to dig and move them without damaging roots... i don't even have another spot!

Is it crazy idea to plant a few autoflowers in another place? I mean, if i sow the seeds this week they could be done in end of september-beggining october. Like a backup plan if these get stolen.

18. #18 SnowCappedHills, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    Removing them is probably gonna be a little difficult... gonna have to kinda dig around it while remembering the roots probably have grown out a bit.

Also not sure about planting in another place at this time. Was your plan to germinate more seeds? Then have two grows going for now? My only fear with that is where you live, since you have to take in to account of when it starts to get cold there (or if).

So do all you have is autoflowers? I really don't know anything about those but I know that not all plants follow a strict schedule, so none are going to sprout, flower, or anything at a predesignated time. A lot of factors come in to play and its possible your one just is a little behind.

Edit: Over all your best bet is to move them. Start looking for new places and find a shovel.

19. sounds like a good back up plan but try to dig some holes around your plants and hang some treble fishing hooks in the trees in they get hurt they probably wont come back

20. If it was a deer, the plant would be pulled up. Corto's right. Theyll be back. Youre done. Harvest, or give the weed to them are your choices.