Someone experienced answer my question plz

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by ExpandUrMind, Apr 18, 2009.

1. So I am just curious how a female and male plant together can make seeds, like what's the science to it? Does it just happen by the plants being close together or do u have to manually pollinate them?

2. A male plants pollen sacks burst releasing a shit load of pollen,the pollen goes airborne,hoping to land on a females buds to get her "pregnant",then the female plant grows seeds in its pods instead of swelling with resin.

3. they have sex.

4. Or.........you can selectively pollinate your female plant to produce a small amount of seed for future grows. There is a good thread on this site that details this process.

5. It usually happens on prom night. A little excitement in the air, a little too much to drink, inhibitions fade away... Didn't your parents explain this to you? :):) Birds and the bees my friend:) Birds and the bees...
    Seriously, the pollen (fine powder) comes out of the males and usually the fans blow all around (shake talcum powder into a fan and watch what happens) , it hits the females pistols (little white hairs), and BAM! 500 in the oven!