Someone chopped my plants - any chance to re-root

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Russ d, Aug 28, 2019.

1. #61 GrasscityGal, Sep 1, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    Probably dumb ass kids thinking they was getting free weed. If they just wanted to destroy them they woulda cut them and left them

• Like Like x 3
  2. Nah, I might have been able to rig something with some water and use some clone gel or something. I stuck em back in the dirt and they're dead as dead gets now. admittingly I didnt try very hard, instead I have a shopping list for an indoor grow I am going to try to get going next weekend, that should keep my crop safe

3. Im sure rippers are well hated here and stir up some emotions. that said I was trying to get some feedback and maybe advice to salvage them and not necessarily start a debate on who to shoot or how I can harm them. im not looking to kill anyone over a few weed plants, although I was that mad when I found out. ill just protect my shit in other ways. I do agree with property rights 100% though

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. [QUOTE="Framia,

5. [​IMG]

Are you saying his children wandering the woods being unarmed are the same as tresspassers? I don't see that as what he said and sure don't see how he contradicted himself? A tresspasser don't have a right to be on the property. His kids live there therefore not tresspassing. And if they are out poaching, they WILL be armed unless poaching animals by throwing rocks!!

I honestly don't see how he contradicted himself at all?? Seems to me like he is a smart man who know what people do out in the woods away from law enforcement. People are messed up. Especially if he has found meth labs and people cooking that stuff on his land. I'd be armed too!! Not like you can call the cops. Just saying, when you live outside of town you gotta protect yourself and family. I agree with Killset

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. No I was saying that he let's his kids wander the woods unarmed playing and exploring when he said tweakers and hunters are out there. Don't need to debate this further.......to each their own

• Like Like x 1
  7. Could of been one of the old mans visitors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I’m in Massachusetts a legal state, there’s teenagers and losers who walk around looking to grab people’s plants. Caught 2 guys in my driveway on Wednesday. My yard is fenced and locked with no trespassing signs everywhere, they still walked up the driveway. So I definitely agree on the protecting of ones property as long as you take the proper precautions to limit any liability legally for yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1