Someone chopped my plants - any chance to re-root

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Russ d, Aug 28, 2019.

• Like Like x 3
  1. #22 killset, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Because it's our property. That's the only reason I need. I'll defend our land to the fullest. Me and my family didn't buy and invest our blood, sweat and tears into our properties for someone else to use as they please. A poacher was shot down the road last deer season. He was poaching someone elses land, a neighbor of ours land. Field cameras showed it wasn't his first time on the property and that he had already taken a deer. Living out in the sticks like we do you deal with a lot of trespassers and poachers. It's not taken lightly.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ah okay, I see what your saying.

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. We've dealt with some bullshit on our land over the years. Mobile tweaker labs, poaching, theft, vandalism to name a few. I have no respect for these people. I've caught youngsters drinking, getting high and having sex. That kind of stuff I understand, I've been there. I give them a hard time so they don't come back and chase them off. Anything beyond that is unacceptable. I will use force if necessary. That's what people need to remember when trespassing. It's not a joke. I've put a lot of time and money in my land. It's mine. You are putting your health and well being at risk when you mess with what we worked hard to own...us country folk are nobody to mess with.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Sounds like you need an extremely devious way of preventing neighbors from fucking with you. Like fishhooks hanging from trees and boards with nails sticking up covered by a thin layer of grass.

Maybe some motion detector activated bear spray and some pungie sticks made of rusty iron.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Not speaking for the man but imo it would be several reasons here's a few, because 1.they are trespassing 2.usually if they are trespassing they are not respectful and would most likely damage the land and leave a mess with no intention of restoring it back to the way it was found. 3.if it's your property then you are responsible for what's on it. Too many plants? That's your ass. 4. They don't own it you do so why deal with any bullshit that comes along with having a cash crop? Cannabis plants draw the cops and the crooks, if you are living on the property this can end up with you or loved ones dead, incarcerated, robbed, kidnapped, etc.. Obviously nobody needs that shit.. I think those would be somethings to consider as to why someone would not be cool with it. What do you think?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sounds like the quickest way to get sued and end up having them own your property. Laws are funny that way, but anyone hurt on your property is your problem and it doesn't really matter why they are their. Intentional traps if found and proven to be intentional will not only cost you alot of money, but possibly your freedom and maybe even your life. It they are coming to rob you and accidently drown in your swimming pool for example, you sir are fucked.

7. It was probably a bunch of kids. The stupid ones chopped the plants and when they got back to the one that knew what weed should look like it was left as immature. Or they intended to come back and get it later. They'll be back for the rest of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think those are valid points

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Great way to get sued and land your ass in jail.

• Like Like x 2
  10. But shooting someone isn't?!

11. Setting booby traps is illegal no matter what. You are not allowed to leave traps for humans on even your own property in the usa

• Like Like x 1
  12. But hunting them them is:confused_2:

13. #34 killset, Aug 31, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    Hunting humans would also be completly illegal. Common sense isn't your thing is it?
    Protecting what is rightfully yours is not hunting humans. Poachers in our land are always armed, trespassers are often armed. I'll protect me, my family, and what we rightfully own......that is not hunting humans. I carry for protection

• Like Like x 1
  14. Common sense isn't your thing. What else do you call roaming your property with your rifle looking for trespassing hunters? :confused_2:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. You're completly clueless. I dont roam the property "looking", they're easily found when your neighbors have your back. Trail cameras and video surveillance. You let people fuck up your property if you want, costing you money and time repairing the damage....or worse, possibly your life or the life of a loved one. I on the other hand will protect what's mine. You have no clue about country life. Stay in your safe place and suck on your thumb....it will be ok. I'm glad you're ok with people taking advantage of you but I stand up for myself, my family and what's rightfully mine. 9 out of 10 trespassers are carrying, I'm not going our there without protection. Only an idiot looking to die would

• Like Like x 3
  16. Nice edit. What's the difference with that or setting up fish hook booby traps or having a barbwire fence? You said it was a good way to get sued and go to jail and in the next breath you say I'll protect my property to death:bang: Stay out in the country and control your population by "protecting" your land:thumbsup: This is what is wrong with your country, you say setting a trap that will injure someone is illegal and could get you sued but killing that person is A OK......what the fuck:bang:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Because innocent people can get hurt with traps like someone who is lost. A child went missing a little while back. Not on my land but had she made it onto my land I could not forgive myself if she was hurt because of some stupid trap.

Some tweaker looking to make their garbage on your property is a totally different story. You really have zero clue city boy. Have a good day.

• Like Like x 1
  18. If police come onto your property you can't have traps that will get them..
    I think that has a lot to do with the law so police executing warrants or whatever don't get well... Hurt by a boobie trap..

But, if you are armed and someone breaks in you can shoot them because sometimes thugs will break in and rape you and kill you before they steal your stuff, so you can protect yourself and family from that..
    Or if you catch someone on your property and tell them to leave, but they try to attack you instead of leaving, you can defend yourself..

It's not like you can just shoot someone in your backyard just because they are in your backyard though, which a booby trap would do indiscriminately..

Police have to identify themselves "This is the police!", which won't tell a trap not to get them, or that lost kid he was talking about..

You can set boobie traps to scare the shit out of people though, like loud sirens and flashing lights, maybe non-lethal electric fencing, maybe a noise cannon that just makes a bang, but not to mame someone..

• Like Like x 2
  19. ^^^^^^^^^^^exactly. Plus it's not just human life. The last thing I want to do is needlessly injure or kill wildlife. I hunt, I do it humanly and the animal doesn't go to waste. It would be horrific to find injured or dead rotting animals everywhere.
    I grew up trapping for fur. I no longer do. I do not have it in me anymore to trap animals and kind of regret I ever did. Pelts aren't worth what they used to be but even if they were I just couldn't do it anymore. I care about our wildlife.

Theres also an old buck that travels back and forth between me and my neighbors property. He's kind of a legend that we all enjoy seeing and sharing stories of. He's to old to hunt, his reign is just about over. The young bucks are moving up the ranks but he's been a friend for a very long time. I hope he lives out his life, it would piss me off if his life was cut short by a trap.

My kids wander our woods. My 14 year old and his friends spend just as much time or more out there riding, exploring and having fun. My 10 year old also spends alot of time out there. I couldnt imagine the hurt I would face if a trap I set injured them. That would be the ultimate parents nightmare. Something I irresponsibly did causing harm to my kids is unimaginable. Makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

• Like Like x 1