Someone almost got shot last night

Discussion in 'General' started by destroypower, Jan 29, 2009.

1. So I go out to my sis' friends party. I'm driving this guy mike, his pal oscar, and that guys hot chick. We end up at this party where there are a shitload of vatos. Mike wore a vest cuz I guess he's got some people gunning for him. Anyway, long story short, oscar ends up getting in some beef with this dude and pulls out his glock. The other dude pulls his shit out and its a fuckin stand-off. Long story short, they both end up putting their pieces away, the cops show up, and we bolt to my car and hit the freeway.

Next fucking time I'm gonna make sure I know if anyone in my car is packing so I know what the fuck is up.

2. Intense. I woulda shat myself/offered to roll a blunt between the guys and settle shit.

3. u hang out with some awasome people

4. they're cool as hell. just because they get into some shit doesn't mean theyre not "awasome".

5. because i love to hang out with people who need to wear vests...i like guns too, recreationally.

6. Haha I'm so glad Canada doesn't have horrific gun laws like the United States.
    You'd be hard pressed to find a SINGLE person packing at any party around here, ever.
    In fact there has only ever been one murder/suicide gun crime in this town.

7. I'd rather not have to be in situations like that, but these dudes invited me. I knew what I was getting into. Sometimes shit happens. you either gotta man up or talk trash on people who happen to live differently than you do. i guess you choose the latter.

stop hating - its bad for you

8. It just seems like you are trying to sound cool or badass. Im not going to comment on the truth of your story, for I have no way to tell if it is or isn't real.

But it just sounds like you are telling us this to get some "cred"

9. the dude lives in Brooklyn, i'd rock a vest even if i wasn't packing.

10. to gangsta for me,,:rolleyes:

11. its weird how people think im trying to be a badass by telling this story. whatever

heh. no i thought it was an interesting story so i told it. I couldn't care less what you guys think of me

naw this was in long beach, ca

12. i'd say fuck that whole scene all together

never again!

13. Opps, I shot you. :wave:

well at least now I'm happy.

14. lol yeah. im gonna try not to be near that shit, but i still wanna party with this guy mike

15. if i found out a friend of mine had a gun in my car without telling me, his ass is on the curb no question.

you don't fucking put my life in danger over your petty bullshit. just cus you can't handle your hustle doesn't mean you've gotta fuck with mine.

so stupid.

16. yeah i was pretty pissed. it's not gonna happen again

17. #17 LegitBaller, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    u gotta wear yo vest
    real NY gangster
    they aint pranksters
    they'll put the heater to yo head n watch a ***** gank ya
    see, its a turf thang
    fools like to gang bang
    russian roulette put the glock to yo dome mang
    and if a fool live, he have shit in his pants, just seen the devil
    taught you how to dirty dance
    whip the beat up just like some dope
    put the bullets in the chamber and watch that ass get smoked

18. that was killer man

19. Whats beef?

Beef is when ya need two gats to go to sleep

beef is when ya moms aint safe up in these streets

Yo tell that pussy bitch to take off his vest cause when a ***** pops his head like a grape hes gonna know he looks like a BITCH

20. man that shit sounds sketchy. make sure that dude tells you if he's packing cuz it ain't even the slightest bit right to put your life in jeopardy.