Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

somebody wants to hang out with me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ptyblaze420, Feb 9, 2013.

1. i was going to smoke tonight and play some cs, but if somebody wants to add me on steam and send me fun videos or music or simply talk stoned can add me! pk_eyal_889 o look for: acoran1551

happy toking :smoking:

2. Dude yeah for sure! I love that game. I'm really busy right now, but I will let you know when I'm done. I have to make 6 incisions on this goat's heart if I am going to get paid a visit my almighty lord satan, but I will message you when I am done.

3. mmmmmmmm.......

4. add me brobeans= minkau

5. Stupid question but what is CS?

6. Counter strike. Shooting game, it's fun as fuck. Do you guys play the Xbox version?

7. counter strike global offensive?

source?

8. Global offensive is Xbox right? That's the one I play. I'm pretty bad but it's fun

9. on pc i meant, via steam. I'd be willing to play, shit it could be fun.