Somebody Threatened To Shoot Up My School?!?!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dan Gleesac, Nov 29, 2007.

1. well today during school i tried to go outside to smoke a cigarette and one of the campus aides was blocking the door..i didnt think anything of it i thought one of my buddies got caught smokng and they werent letting us outside but no! i go sit with all my friends and they tell me that a note was found taped to an entrance along with a knife!!!!!! the note was a straight up threat and i was a lil bugged out/happy cause i didnt have to go to school tomorrow and then guess what? the kid was caught!!! thank god/fuck......

2. He left a warning note? Gee that sure was swell of him and would definitely make believe a threat was imminent.

Honestly Cho did it right, I suppose. He didn't tell anyone, he just walked up to a building's doors and chained them shut and started shooting with his Glock and Walther. The police couldn't get through the chains so they had to break in another way.

3. What an idiot, have fun in jail for AWHILE, they don't screw around with this kind of stuff anymore, especially putting the knife on it too, christ.

4. I hope he gets raped.

5. that was my reaction to my parents...i simply said this kid is FUCKED especially where i live...the cops are NUTS

6. He wasn't going to shoot anyone and he wanted to get caught for the attention he needed. That would be behind the reasoning of posting a note on a door saying "hay guise i am going 2 shoot evryone tomorrow lulz"