Somebody stole my phone today..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jeffersong808, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Well it was a normal day chillin at the basketball courts, and all of a sudden my phone ends up missing! I didn't like it anyway, it was so damn slow :devious: Anyways, have you guys ever lost your phone? This is killing my high so badly :(
    And do you have any tips to cope with this, if any? :confused:

2. Your high ass probably left it on a bench. It's happened to me ha.

3. That reminds me of the time I went to the store high, had a cart full of stuff and only put my soda on the belt and paid for that while I walked out with a car full of unpaid groceries. I walked out to my car and was like I don't remember this shit. Walked back in and paid ha. The cashier looked at me like "You high as fuck"

4. Shit happens lol I dropped my iPhone in the toilet and had my phone stolen before just move on learn fro your mistakes and hide your phone under a backpack / clothes etc

5. Some bunch of lads tried to jack my big brick phone once. I used it as a weapon to pummel his face.

6. Nope im good with keeping my stuff on me, i live in a reasonably quiet town though so iv'e seen phones that have been retardedly left in stupid places returned by nice old people and dog walkers many times.

7. in 11th grade I left it out while doing project on sat with classmates and got stolen. Think the black guy stole it but had no proof. sidekick also :(

8. Was it even a good phone worth stealing like a newer iPhone or Android?

9. You sir, have a problem. You are addicted to your phone. Don't feel bad, most people are nowadays. I personally can't go 5 fucking minutes without looking at my phone when I'm alone. If I'm with friends or at work I have no problem.
    Just get a new one when you have time.

10. i was at the mall once and i had my cell in my hand the whole time i literally ran all the way back to the sneaker store looking for my phone, walked up to the lad working and said did you guys find a cell phone she said no whaqt does it look like similar to the one you're holding?? I looked down and to save face said no it's a iphone ill go check the car again thanks.. HIGH TIMES PEOPLE HIGH TIMES lol

11. I would freak out if I lost my phone. My GC app is my everything! Sorry mom.

12. Lose mine all the time in my pocket.

Can't feel the fucker vibrate, can hardly hear it fuckin' ring...And it's so flat I just roll over and pass out on it.:cool:

13. Never had a phone stolen... However about a year ago I had this iPod touch that was my life... Used it every second of every day. One day I put it in my school bag, like in an inside pocket at the bottom, and zipped it up. Left the classroom for maybe 10-15 minutes. Came back, and it was gone. :( weirded me out just about as much as it pissed me off. It was hidden well in there. Someone must've searched my shit to find it.
    Anyways, now I have an iPhone so it's all good. :p

14. Why can't I like that post? I wanna like it :(

Edit: Never mind. As soon as I posted that, the like button popped up. (?)

15. I've broken like 15 smartphones in the past year, now i'm stuck with a go-phone :( never had one stolen though!

16. That succckkkss! I cracked my iPhone's screen so much lmao.. Lucky it still works.

17. Its just a phone man ahahahahaha.

You'll live.

18. pretty common thing for me. happened a few nights ago actually. Found my phone today in the trunk of someones car