Somebody shot my cat with a bb gun

Discussion in 'General' started by locnar, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Last night one of my my cats (that we let outside) didn't come home. I was pretty worried as usual, because he's sort of cross eyed, and likes to venture further than he should.

Well I woke up thankful that he made it home safe. But when I went to feed the little guy, he growled at me as I approached him. He never does this. I assumed that something was wrong, and quickley noticed that he couldn't put pressure on his leg. He was in severe pain. I figured he got bit by another cat. So I took him to the vet right away.

The vet shaved his leg to get it cleaned out, and low and behold there are two puncture wounds the shape of bb's. The bb's were lodged in his leg, so the vet had to dig them out. Fortunately they sedated him..

He's ok and doing well, but I am not. I'm so pissed off at whoever did this. The vengeful side of me want's to track down this sick bastard and teach them a lesson!!! But I realize, I would be no better if I did that..

I understand that there are people who hate cats. But why shoot one, when you know damn well its someones pet??? I'm so fucking pissed right now..

:mad::mad::mad:

2. #2 whiskey, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
    What bastards!

I'm sorry about your cat, but I'm really glad he made it home ok and is safe, it could have been far worse for him.

I would be seriously pissed off too.
    As a matter of fact I am seriously pissed off about this ... but I'm also super stoned. :bongin:

3. son of a bitch....

4. You should do a stake out and find the guy; hold him down and pop a few pellets in HIS leg!

5. ugh, i hate stupid fucks like that!
    pet or no pet, you don't need to be torturing animals for your own goddamn amusement. :mad:

i'm glad the little guy is doing alright, though. :)

6. Yeah I smoked some to try and ease the anger. It helped a little.. But not that much.

Needless to say he will never be going out again.

7. Wow, that sucks man, poor cat.. hope he feels better!

8. do a Kill Bill.

9. It was probably a kid. Interestingly enough, causing pain to animals is considered a warning sign for homicidal activity later in life. When I was a kid I knew this older boy who would stick firecrackers in cats' asses. Some people are just fucked, you should find the person that did that and pin them down and shoot them repeatedly with a BB gun.

10. Jesus christ...
    The scary thing is, those fuckers probably do this every weekend for fun and games.

Glad your cat is doing well though:)

11. If that was my cat, I would track this kid down, take the bb gun and shoot him.

12. black mamba

13. I'm very glad to hear that, honestly.

14. shitty dude my cat casper is somewhere out there on his own hope he doesnt get shot too damn mean streets of the cat world lol my cat got huge the last time i seen him. peace out yall hope your cats fly

15. Probably some fucked up antisocial kid.. what's even more fucked up is that he may end up a serial killer later in life.. These kinds of things have psychological patterns. :\

16. Thanks for the kind words, blades.

I assume whoever did it was old enough to stay up pretty late. Even though it was dark out, he's a white cat and sticks out. My wife and I are thinking about scoping out the neighborhood to see if there are any young punks that would do something like this.. I know of a couple houses with teenagers that make fun of the autistic neighbor kid.. I guess I'm just profiling now.. But I really wanna find out who this bastard is!

17. yo my cat casper was all white too like ALL white had him since he was a baby then he ran away and 7 months later got deezed lol now hes eatin at some next house which is dope. i guess the all white cats are cakin nowadays

18. wow

i dont like cats AT ALL...but shooting them with a bb is just wrong. the individual who did such a thing is not right in the head.

19. Pinning the guy down and returning the favour is winning by popular vote.

20. Yeah my cat (his name is me-mo) was always trying to escape. He just loves the outdoors. He was originally a house cat, but the past couple years we have been letting him go out during the days, and bring him in before nightfall.. Well he's going to revert back to his old ways now..