Somebody help me with this grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TXBIKER, May 16, 2010.

1. PLEASE GIVE ALL THE ADVISE YOU CAN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK here we go I was given a plant to take care of and keep,it has never been inside only natural sunlight and has only been fertilized with fish-emulsion.I brought it home and used 'MIRACLE GROW ROSE FERTILIZER" in a spray bottle.i believe i am in the flowering stage do i need to continue the fish emulsion and spray with rose fert. here are some pics any input will help

100_1772 - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

100_17781 - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

100_17762 - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

100_17731 - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

100_1772 - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

100_1767 - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

the rest of them are posted in photos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by TXBIKER; Today at 05:26 PM