somebody answer my question on flo's

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BoKilla420, Oct 3, 2003.

1. well lets see, i use 80watts, have ANY of you actually used 80 watts to see if it works? seems like alot of SMART people, really DONT use there noggin...you CAN make it flower by switching from cool white flos to warm white and put onto a 12/12 light cycle. waste of time using 80 watts? thats such a moronic thing to say, if your like me and really dont have a prob with piggies, then using 80 watts WILL give you a decent plant, i gotta plant, 6 weeks old, preflowered, female, all with nothing but 80 watt flos, shes 12-14 inches tall and ive already started 12/12 warm white light cycle... whoever said its a waste of time needs to get slapped. thats ight though, stick with what you know, and what YOU know YOU learned from someone else. that doesnt mean thats the ONLY right answer. bunch of one track minded, idiotic, bud smokin asswipes you all are... i said what i said, peace.

2. well good for you.......and thanks for opening up an issue that had been cooled down for a while.........80w of fluros will give you 6000 lumens, enough for 2 plants, however the yield will be considerably lower than using an HPS, that's the just of what everyone was saying, but bokilla was trying to point out that he hasn't got the money for an HPS, hence using what he's got........but if you think that 80w will yield the same as one grown under an 80w of HPS, you are wrong as the fluros just don't put out the same light spectrum needed, or do it in the same time as an HPS.........i have 6 under a 400w HPS, that's approx 66.6w per plant, and can have it at 14" in under 30 days, saving 2 weeks on the veg time in comparison with 80w of fluros........and at the end, have a bigger yield.................there is no contest...........Peace out........Sid

3. Thanks for the info

5. your 100% right in my book, hps will do alot better than flo's. what i said was pointed towards the ones in the beginning of the thread saying that its a waste. any weed is better than no weed, and yea if your gonna do it youll wanna go for a bigger yeild bcuz of the risk of gettin caught might as well be worth it. but i dont worry too much about that really right now. im just lookin to get some smoke :D

6. i have faith that i can get a decent yeild. one of my grows at 2.5 weeks, ill get something out of it regardless :shrug:

Attached Files:

7. what strain is that? or is it just bag seed?