Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some weird shit just happened

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Barack_OGanja, Jan 9, 2013.

1. So I come home from school (senior) and I needed to take a lot of books home so I have this old backpack that i used in the beginning of the year and was just laying in my locker so I was like "sweet". And about 2 hours later I go to take my homework out annd I find a big ass cigar. Im like WTF?!? And I knew for a FACT that It wasnt mine. Im still fucking confused about this... I was just picturing me getting called down to the office and having to talk to the principle and shit.

Attached Files:

2. What the fuck...? Who else would of put it there? :confused_2:

3. Dude thats random as fuck lol. Let anyone borrow your locker combo or anything?

4. too bad it aint bud

5. Roll a blunt with it

6. That cigar has incredible girth

7. I used to apart of a cigar club and good cigars that size are common.

8. I don't buy cigars for their intended purpose so idk.. ask my about shells tho, i got knowledge in that field

9. Looks like a poop:laughing: IS it a poop?!?:confused: