Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some weed questions and the DEA.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by I_Want_To_Grow, Nov 10, 2002.

1. first of all in my town some different buds have been going around with supposed "thc worms" they are little orange worms and supposedly they get you high if u smoke them.. has anyone else ever gotten these?

Also, I heard the DEA is leaving after elections (last tuesday) so does that mean it wont be dry anymore?

2. hahaha little orange worms

3. haha, this is one of the most ill-informed posts I've seen in a while. There's no such thing as 'thc worms'. Perhaps you misunderstood someone that was talking about little orange hairs in their bud or something. And the DEA doesn't just leave unless a government agency can retire or something. The dea is the Drug Enforcement Agency. Perhaps Walters (the current drug czar) could retire, but I'm sure I would've heard about that by now.

4. i wish the DEA would just leave... that'd be pretty cool :)

5. i have also heard of thc worms before. never seen any though

6. worms.... i like worms

7. hey man i aint a dumb ass i know what a orange hair is.. they are small worms that move until you kill them.. they are like the size of one rice krispie or a lil longer. so you dont know what ur talking bout bro.

8. I got one of these too in some schwagg shit I got before. They were like its a "thc worm" but I threw the fucker on the ground. I wasn't about to smoke do damn word. Supposably it is suppose to take THC out and put it back in... who the fuck knows lol

9. Wouldn't it be sweet if the DEA would just pick up and focus on the hard drugs, the drugs that are ruining our society not the drugs that are available medicinally...

So it's okay if some people have them, but not everyone... Eh? Where is the love?