Some video game advice please

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by 420 High Times, Sep 15, 2009.

1. So I got PS3, all sports games. I want a shooter game that is good online. Anyone have any suggestions? I used to play Socom but that sucks now. COD is okay but I like 3rd person. What Kill zone or any other shooter games like? I want a new one.

Picking up Pizza soon and hope to have answers when I get back:smoke:

2. Resistance & Resistance 2 would have to be my favorite right now...
    If you want 3rd person I would say Warhawk and Socom(not as good as Socom 2, but is slowly getting better) are your best bet. They both have a pretty strong learning curve.
    I would look into those and see what you like

3. Socom 2 was bomb but they are not good anymore. I had confrontation.

4. I completely agree... Socom has gone down the tube. Look up warhawk and see if it is something you like then. It is the only other good 3rd person shooter I know of

5. Resistance 2, Call of Duty: Modern warfare.

Best 1st person shooters I think :smoke:

Only socom I played was on the ps2 and it was shit. It was off in 5 mins then went back to the ps3 haha

6. socom's got better now since they came up with the new update. And some new content coming out to make it more like the old socoms.

7. #7 Mr. Reese, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    get arkham asylum, 3rd person sneaking game.. really fun

also, modern warfare 2 is coming out pretty so id wait for that

edit///

o yeah MGS4 is awesome!

8. WARHAWK

That is all...

9. warhawk is pretty good, i used to play it a lot when it first launched.

metal gear online

saints row 2 (good co-cop)

resident evil 5.

10. Metal Gear Solid 4, my friend. Then again, it's hard to understand what's going on if you haven't played 1-3, but it's still a fun game nonetheless.

11. 2 and 3 are good... 1 is godly.

12. Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 is one of my favorites. It's first person (unless you're up against the wall) but I think it's a great game.