Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some very yummy hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kevin McGram, Feb 13, 2009.

1. A friend of mine in chicago had a nice harvest of some purple kush and we used the trimmings and whatnot to make some great bubble hash.. unfortunately I wasn't able to take pictures of the process or the full batch... but I walked away with 9 grams of the gorgeous stuff... the pictures are just a little 9g chunk that came off of a hockey puck size/shape chunk that weighed an ounce... he had 3 of them... which made me a very jealous man haha stuff smokes great and tastes even better... :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. your a very lucky man! lol

when i grow im gonna make hash.

its hard as fuck to find around here..

3. around where if you dont mind me asking..

4. Mmmmmmmmm

5. #5 loaded xx, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    carmichael, northern cali

my friends dad get it sometimes but everyone i know just smokes good bud

6. damn carmichael and you cant find hash??? I'm originally from folsom and I know a ton of people in that area... PM me if you want... I'll take care of that shortage issue for you haha

7. Dude hash is not hard to find here, at all.

8. nice shit, same scale as me ha ha

9. seriously ... Hash was a weekly thing when I lived in folsom... this is the first time I've had it since I made my way out to the mid-west

10. Some people have very small circles and never venture outside of them I guess. I don't know.....

This purples has me in a trance, I need to go to sleep but I'm so high I'm not friggin tired.

Anyways, good night GC for real this time.