Some Very Nice Nugs!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by bigB, Jan 18, 2003.

1. THE CHRONIC,,, MANNNN

Attached Files:

2. wat are they and please send more pics

3. I really have no idea, but they weighed out to 5 grams and i bought them for $75

4. 5 grams per bud I hope. Looks like some good shit.

5. yea looks good

6. thats real good for $75. where abouts are ya from?
    peace

7. You grow or buy them and what type are they. Happy toking

8. Excellnt buds

9. Looks like you've got four strains of chron, nice

10. ditto ....certainly looks like they're from diffrent plants due to the colouration of them....enjoy and let us know how they taste...lol...Peace out...Sid

11. man i want those nugs. i have had schwag and some mid grade since late november. i need some good weed. i remember what things used to be like when weed tasted good and a few tokes got me high. well things should be better this summer.

12. however he didn't mention if they were his own!....he just posted it under something like....some nice nug pics!.....so they may well be as you said a pic from somewhere else.....Peace out...Sid

13. WHO SAID IT WAS MY PIC? HUH?
    THE 5 GRAMS I WAS TALKING ABOUT WAS THE OTHER WEED I POSTED!

14. OH SHIT I MUST BE HIGH AS FUCK!!
    I ATTACHED THE WRONG PIC
    WELL FUCK IT I'LL POST IT IN ANOTHER THREAD

15. I started reading from the top of the damn post,(again, to make sure I didn't get it wrong) and I read your other post you've got on the pic. post. Try reading what your response was. No mention of anything else- thats why I said what I did. Hey. I ain't starting any trouble, but I calls 'em likes I sees 'em, I read the post, end of story. Jeech, I've had a bad couple of days.

16. I knew I recognized those nugs...those were grown by RCcola. Even if this was an accident, you led everyone on to believe they were yours.

Next time ask that person if it's ok to post their pic somewhere...and ALWAYS give them credit for it, even if you didn't get permission IMO.

17. my point exactly. i could have been nicer too, sorry, but that needed called.

18. Today I had a cavity filled. The novacane hadn't really taken effect yet and I just had to sit there while my tooth got drilled out....then I had to go see my PO and get dropped...passed shew....time to smoke big.

But homie came through with a half lb today (YES!)...and No I didn't use photoshop...his shirt really says that. Gonna sit back and relax tonight.

Attached Files:

19. thats an appropriate shirt hes got on.. wow you can see the red in that sack, bet its some reeeal good stuff. guess that goes w/ out saying in B.C. !!

20. Actually, I moved back to St. Louis and I can't figure out how to change it...oh well.