Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some "unknown" bud -Miami

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Inimical, Mar 6, 2010.

1. #1 Inimical, Mar 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010
    Well i have been DYING to get some good shit for a looooooooong time and my friend told me about a hookup and got me this through him, for 125 (half O).
    My friend claims its just "haze" but im sure he has no idea what it is. The one thing i know for sure though, is that its very strong indica strain.
    If you guys can give a few guesses of what kind of strain it is would be cool.
    I usually smoke a whole blunt to get me "kinda high" but with this half a blunt gets me gone lol.
    I love it, its so FIRE! here are some pics:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. this is some good shit man. i need some of that. and that is a good price.

3. not bad for the price, at the price i'd get like a QP and run it for some DANK hash

4. damn man that shit looks like some thick smokin tasty ass heady fucking nuggets!!!! Sharin is carin hahahahhaa

5. well there's no way to guess the strain but i'm pretty sure haze is a sativa and you said this is definitely an indica soo yeah
    dont matter just keep tokin :smoking:

6. It's alien weed from the planet Xarxolammokrus. Costs around 26000 Inter-stellar Waffle Tokens a zip.