Some trouble during flower! Lots of pic.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GL-SWE, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Some trouble on a few of my 16 plants during flower early week 5-ish.
    Using Gold Label A+B, Mg and PK.
    Now I’m at 1300-1400 ppm.
    Doing soil with perlite.
    PH:6,4-6,6.

Attached Files:

2. And what is this?

Attached Files:

3. And what do i do with that?
    Some more pic..

Attached Files:

4. That Hermie is going to seed your entire grow if you aren't careful and if it hasn't already done so

Sent from my Nokia 4.2 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is this really a hermie?
    Yellow pictures are mine, green ones are Hermies.
    Thinking that this got pistils..?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. 100% Hermie

7. I see empty pollen sacks on your (yellow) plant. Like, it’s already splooged a bit.

8. Start misting ur plants with ph’d or plain distilled/spring water. At first site of nanners or sacs u should start misting to render any pollen that’s been let out useless. I’ve done it several grows to prevent fertilization

9. Mist and pluck?

• Like Like x 1
  10. At week 5 that’s what I’d do. I’d mist several times a day and pluck all u can and hope they don’t keep coming.

11. Some more pic.
    Thinking of swollen calyx?

Attached Files:

12. Like this.

Attached Files:

13. I’m not sure that this is a hermie.
    This got to be swollen calyx.

14. Haha wtf? Al the pros disappeared?
    100% Hermie?
    This is why one always second guess what you read on the internet...

15. Looks like a calcium deficiency.

16. I feel you bro... I had a hermie pollinate my plants. I didn’t even see the open pollen sac, but I definitely see seeds forming on my grow now... they are sneaky things. Hope she/he smokes good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Even with the chance of being swollen Calyx, ive seen alot of hermies in my life. So, i hope its not, but im pretty sure it is. Did u found any other spots? Seeds?

• Like Like x 1
  18. looks like male pollen pods in among-st female buds not really a full hermie but hermie enough to mess any other female plants to be fertilized by it ,,,mac,

19. I'd go with the people in this forum saying it's male pollen sacks and your plants have turned hermaphroditic. I ran into this problem a month or so ago with my own plants, discovering these little 'bananas' coming out. Some of my plants got hit harder, with bananas on pretty much every branch, while others had only a few here and there. If all your 16 plants are grown together, and only a couple of them shows signs of this, it might just be genetics, but if it's on all om them, it's something environmental. I know mine was, I had let the temp get way too high during the first couple of weeks of flowering.

They can be saved tho! .. If you are willing to spend the time on it, that is. I spend a lot of hours inspecting each and every bud on every single plant, plucking each pollen sack off with a tweezer. I didn't have the time to check up on them the following days, but when I checked 5 days later, I only needed to remove a couple of pollen sacks. I think I cleared it, as I have not seen any sign of new pollen sacks developing in the last 3 weeks and my buds are still getting bigger. Good thing is, you get to know your plants really well, but it's a lot, especially if you have 16 plants. It could be all worth it tho..

I've read a lot of people saying, that hermie-weed is some of the best shit they've smoked, and some claim that your buds will get even more potent when hermaphrodite, something experienced growers do on purpose to get good shit. Idk, you read a lot on the internet.