Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some TOP shelf/keif

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Worry Tomorrow, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Paid $1400 a QP, picture of a bud before and after burning some. Also the keif I have soo far from 9 grams of this bud.

Attached Files:

2. Looks good, where's the rest of it?

3. Looks like some regs... i get shit like that for 32 dollars a pound.

4. I just had to clean drool from my keyboard...

+rep man

5. Lets see the QP!

6. looks like some serious chronic :p.
    the problem with pictures of bud is that its as much about the camera as the buds. a good camera with a good cameraman = everything looks chron.

7. #7 HxCurt, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2011
    i have some of this too... someone dropped a huge purp batch in this area because everyone has it right now. but it is some flame bud, i can vouch. i put some high quality pics in my thread too, page 17 near the bottom.

8. Looks like granddaddy purple ... DANK

Wish I had some of that tasty kief :) have fun and enjoy the QP lol :smoking:

9. [quote name='"Dawq902"']Lets see the QP![/quote]

the the qp lol I got it friday, ill post the last zip I have and the few extra grams i have around.

10. 1Ziiiipp

Attached Files:

11. Shiiiit 1400 a QP is rather steep, good looking bud though!

12. It's unfortunately average for some regions. 1400 in this area for quality like this... if it was just commercial dank, it'd be more like 1250 or 13.

13. eh looks alright,someone made a fortune off you though.well not really but someone made bank off that deal.and to be honest the bud doesnt look all to great at least to me,but then again im not a huge fan of any purple.

14. wow looks like some fire i just had recently.. i need a grinder like yours.

15. #15 Worry Tomorrow, Nov 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2011
    [quote name='"tonster0161"']eh looks alright,someone made a fortune off you though.well not really but someone made bank off that deal.and to be honest the bud doesnt look all to great at least to me,but then again im not a huge fan of any purple.[/quote]

if a fortune is a few 100 dollars to you then I guess you could say someone made a fortune off me. I guess beautiful purple reefer, shaded with amber crystals, doesn't appeal to some people.

16. 1400 a qp?!?!!? wouldn't pay more the 1200....