Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Tips for new toker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bansheebob, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Hey all, I havent been smoking to long, started 4 years ago, but only have actually gotten high about three times ;(. I am wondering some good tips on how to hide smell, hide the fact you are baked:smoke:, what some good strains are to try that wont break the bank of a 18 year old college freshman. And some techniques on smoking, like good music to listen too, what to use like a bubbler pipe bong etc etc. Just give me some tips on everything there is to know, even growing. like i said, im new to this, so any help would be enourmos. Thanks ;)

2. you've been smoking for 4 years and you have to ask this? well if youre in college nobodies going to give 2 shits if you smell like weed. if youre in college nobodies going to give 2 shits if your baked either. a technique to smoking? hmm well i can only think of one which is through the mouth. and music, well generally i just listen to what i listen to when im not high because then its good music on steroids. i mean i seriously dont mean to be a douche but if your in college you shouldnt need to come to a forum for these answers. just follow other peoples lead and youll get the hang of it within like 2 smoke sessions.

3. cologne, Visine, look around, freebasing ..., pink floyd, tin foil, look around, GrassCity is full of help
    i dont believe your an 18yr old freshman

4. I love how you just assume that when he has better grammar than yourself..:rolleyes:

5. Jesus Christ you guys are dick heads

6. Buy a glass pipe for like 10 bucks. Or a vaporizer they hardly even smell. also just listen to what kind of music you normally would.

7. I like smoking weed because it simply enhances the things I already do every day. I suggest getting a one-hitter because those are very discreet and ideal for a new smoker. My favorite way to smoke is a bong. Gets you wayyy high in fewer hits. I don't suggest buying one and stashing it in your college dorm lol.

8. Hiding your baked is easy: Light cologne and Rhoto eye drops (Rhotos are amazing) or clear eyes. I suggest getting a nice glass piece i smoke out of my 2 foot straight tube bong and its perfect. Recommend getting a glass bubbler, glass bowl, or glass bong (long bowls and bubblers). Blunt wraps and rolling papers always are great. You might like sativa strains like me because there uplifting and its a clear high. Sativas give you energy while indicas give you couch lock. Good examples of sativas are hazes, green crack, headband, etc. Stay sky

9. Where do you smoke/live? Getting high in a dorm is different than if you have your own house.

Dorm: Get a vape, there are plenty to choose from.
    House: Get some glass, bubblers and bongs and then a vape some other time.

Strains: Unless you're medical there's not really much we can help you with here, as the availability just won't be there.

If you want a really good tip though it is to search instead of calling people a dick head. That way we don't see the same damn thread every 10 minutes. Btw can't name call here.

10. Smoking for 4 years but only got high 3 times... WHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! How's that work...

I'de say get a one hitter.

This is what I've got

[​IMG]

Easy to use. Very discreet.