Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some times i just feel empty any help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DeadTalent, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Ok ive started smoking weed alot more over the last few months, and every now and again ill be looking at my laptop and my mind goes blank i find it hard to move and all i can think about is the fact my mind is blank.

Ive done some other drugs experimentation if you will over the last few months aswell weed has been there to take me through major come downs with Drone, MDMA, Acid and E's. so i dont know if its one of the others affecting me or not.

Just want to know if any of you have felt the same way?

2. You may be with drawling from the hard drugs you took in the past.

3. Eat something.

4. Ive eaten so much today icecream 2 pizzas 6 bags of Doritos nothing fills this everlasting void in my soul!

But yeah i think it might be the other drugs..

5. This is called being high.

6. How would someone feel empty when stoned? When I am stoned I am more happy then like a homeless guy winning the lottery! :D

7. Sometimes i'll smoke a bowl in my basement in a room nobody uses, then I walk straight from that room to a comfy couch and big tv and alot of the time ill just sit down and just lose focus and just sit there for a minute with just nothingness. Just play a game of some sort to entertain yourself and you (if ur like me) should be fine

8. its never when im high its just after im stoned or when i havent been stoned for like 2 days or so..

9. Same here I been dry for like nearly a week! :(

10. You need a woman in your life and a bag of weed.

11. could it be something else in your life effecting you this way?

12. How long ago did you do E/molly? MDMA washes out your serotonin levels and it can leave you feeling all out of touch with everything, especially if you do it often.

13. [quote name='"DeadTalent"']Ive eaten so much today icecream 2 pizzas 6 bags of Doritos nothing fills this everlasting void in my soul!

But yeah i think it might be the other drugs..[/quote]

How can people afford this? It may be the drugs, but overall its your mindset that is doing this.

14. i think the problem is your doing "Drone, MDMA, Acid and E's."
    especially if its frequently in a short span of time.

15. You're depressed.

See a therapist.