Some tattoo help pls :)

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Smoke Head, Mar 21, 2012.

1. that's stupid, if you want to get tatted. try looking into getting colors, shading, and what not. don't get like that kind of an outline, that's hella ugly. its your skin and skins are precious. my friend spend at least 5 grand on his skin not like 50 dollar from a homie hook up unless he's good or suck ass

2. I see that you could spice that up in two ways.

1. Make the tigers hot pink
    Or
    2. Give them raging boners.

I mean really, who else would have that! Only you, OP! Talk about original

3. Personaly, i think that simple empty canvas is perfect, just take it to them and tell em what you said here and they can draw off that, its perfect. They dont have any extra little details to work around, it can be completely original, created with both of your visions.:D

4. You guys are terrible at reading.

Yeah, go to a professional and have them add their own touch of detail to it. I think the idea of adding armour to the guy and making the lions look vicious sounds great. Maybe make the rune made of stone?

But, I wouldn't expect them to NOT make you pay for a sketch, since you're wanting a good amount of detail.

5. just show the pic to the tattoo artist and have him draw something up

6. Hey, this is a super rough (20 minutes) draft just thinking out loud on paper.

[​IMG]