Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Super Frosty Super Silver Haze (Central FL pick-up)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by moose420, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Whats up guys, back again with my latest pick up of some of Central FL's finest. I've picked this stuff up once before from him and it was fire but this batch blows the last one away. Its super frosty, pretty sticky, and has a very potent hazey/skunky smell too it. This stuff hits your straight behind your eyes real hard and then spreads from the head down to your body. Its def some stoney stoney stuff:smoke:...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:bongin::bongin::bongin:

2. There has always been someone selling SSH around me, I've just never had the chance to get any:( How much you paying for stuff like that?

3. Damn thats some beautiful bud, I couldnt even imagine what it would look like if those leaves were trimmed

4. You should def scoop some up if you get the chance man, its always been one of my favorites and anytime my guys has it i have to grab some. As far as price i paid 180 for a half o.

Thanks man, and yea they could use a bit of a trim job. I always pick off all the leaves before breaking into a new bud anyway because i save all my trim and stems to make iso with, so i don't necessarily mind leafy bud from time to time especially when its this frosty haha:smoke:.

5. haha yeah those are some of the frostiest leaves ive ever seen, My Grower just harvested some SSH Cannot wait to get my hands on some

6. #6 SweetZombyJesus, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Super silver haze+ central fl spiked my interest. But yeah that's some average orlando looking bud. As in if I was getting my bud around there that's what I would find the most.

7. Super Silver Haze is popular in my area too. It's always a good smoke.

8. dank ass mofo nugs

9. Nice nugs man... That looks like a pretty legit cut :smoke: I love me some SSH

10. I'll definitely try to get a gram or 2 of this when I'm off of probation.:smoke:

11. That is freakin. beautiful. bud right there. mmm damn fuck these skank shwag dealers around here!

12. lookin real gooood.

13. Damn thanks for the replies guys, had to work early this morning and didn't realize i got all these replies overnight...

Thanks man!! Thats awesome coming from you cause i've seen some of the dankkk bud you grow haha

Yea for sure man, i can't remember ever being disappointed with SSH:smoke:

Thanks man much appreciated :smoking:

Sorry to here your on probation man, but SSH would def be the perfect first smoke once you get off...you'll be fuckin blowwwnnnn haha:smoke:

Appreciate it man, sorry to hear about those skanky ass schwag dealers...i'll blaze one for ya in hopes you'll find some good dank connects :bongin:

Me too man!! :D

and last but not least much appreciated man :smoking: