Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some SUPER FROSTY DANK purple bud!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cdhfootball_21, Mar 27, 2010.

1. i picked up 1.5 ounces of this dank purple bud. it ran me 610$ buts thats a normal price for this high quality of bud. its my favorite bud i think ever lol.

Attached Files:

2. that would be like 500 here. at least thats what id get it at. looks yum though. enjoy!

3. looks very nice.
    i get charged about the same... probably 10 bucks cheaper.

4. Enjoy haha looks amazing

5. That would run me for 360. Maybe 380

6. That would run me like free.99
    Thats looks super good though enjoy that :)

7. #7 dan k, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
    you know what...

i usually dont go off on these forums
    but im drunk so...

fuck off if your bragging about prices on a bunch of peoples threads...
    idk if you do, im talking specifically about the people that do it all the time.
    we dont give a fuck

we obviously arnt trying to impress anyone saying we pay 400 an o so wtf i know canada gets cheap danky dank, i get it, this is a pick up thread probably not from a medical state so its not all gravy for everyone.

we work with what we get.

8. +Rep, your exactly right bro. in MA O's go for 350-400

9. dude u got ripped off i would pay 450-500

10. i usually can find that at about $3.00 around here

11. Kid's these days! They never learn... *SIGH* :(

12. I know u dont wanna hear it but thats is way to outragiously overpirced. You live in Long Island, why dont u make a trip to new jersey and spend 400 and maybe 20 for gas... i dont understand this at all, you could just buy 28 dubs and spend 560 and yet they charge u more than full price.. WOW

13. but he got 42 grams not 28...

14. Quit your ragging, woman.

15. People need to stop hatin for prices he got some good lookin nugs. smoke on bro :smoke: